275cc Moderate Plus Mentor Silicone Textured

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Finally! And only three months away.. I met Dr...

Finally! And only three months away..

I met Dr Rezai last month and as soon as my credit card came through, booked for November!

I'll be having my surgery @ Highgate Hospital in London.

The only question is size. He suggested 350cc Mentor HP. I'm worried it will be too big and that I won't get a natural slope. Edging more towards 250cc - 300cc MP+ but I'll only really be able to decide at my next appointment in November.????????????

Pre Op done

Went into London for my pre-op yesterday. Decided on 275cc MP+ under the muscle. Cohesive 1.

250cc was too small & anything larger would have been too wide for my chest. HP looked a bit too fake for me.

Less than two weeks to go, I bought a 45 degree angle wedge pillow and a piece of memory foam to fit on top. I'll upload photos of the bra I found soon, too.

Operation complete

I got to the hospital at 7am yesterday, surgery about 8am and back in my room just after 10am.

I was most worried about being put to sleep but it was actually fine and felt really nice to wake up. Lots of naps since then.

I'm very tight, not heavy like a lot of people describe but sore, a sharpish pain and not too different from a really heavy chest work out. The more I move the more it hurts, and I can't stand up for too long.

Will post photos soon, haven't had a chance to look myself! But they don't feel weird, just feel like mine and normal.

They also don't look very big right now but I can feel them all the way up in my armpits

Post Op Day 2

Had my first look today. Very pleased. They're not as torpedoed as I thought but very swollen.

I was worried about removing the strap and bra but it felt amazing. I'm very bloated too but was expecting as much.

Post Op Day 4

Or 5, but I'm saying Day 4.

Pain has subsided substantially. I can get up with a lot more ease and have halved the amount of Co Codamol I am taking. Will try and sleep a lot flatter tonight because of the pain in my lower back.

Swelling in sternum is still very high but there's a noticeable difference in my breasts since the op. Slight size difference between the two but I'm not fussed right now. Had a bm, yay! Still very bloated, legs are swollen too.

Went out today for a short walk and was exhausted, had to take a nap so will take it a lot slower tomorrow.

8 Days & Post Op Appointment

Had my first shower, wee!

Had my Post Op yesterday, removed plasters and got to see my incisions. Small and neat. Have micropore tape on them now.

Had my first shower this morning and it was lavely. Dr wants me to try and do normal things again, like getting dressed, but still can't drive. Still no exercise for 5 more weeks :(

Boobs look massive. Waiting for the gap between them to (hopefully) close a bit more, they're a bit wide apart now. Anyone have that problem?

Very happy

13 Days Post Op

Not much change over the past few days, don't need any more pain killers but incisions definitely hurt. Feel a bit lumpy too but implants are a little softer.

Went back to work on Monday and no one noticed, haha. I didn't understand why other people could drive soon after surgery but I've come to the conclusion they drive automatics. Fifth gear is a nightmare! Feels like my implant jumps when I pull the gear lever towards me.

Hopefully my next update will be more interesting

20 days post op (I think)

20 days, 3 weeks tomorrow. Not much change, I feel pretty normal and can drive a lot easier. Leftie is really soft, righty is still a bit stiff and sore to squeeze, but I am right handed so here's hoping it's that.

Not a huge change in appearance, still hoping they move a bit closer together. Dr advised to wear the band at night if one was dropping faster, which my left is, and it's not as uncomfortable as I remember!

Still lathering in bio oil, skin is starting to peel a bit but incisions look good. I really miss exercise and have gained a bit of 'softness'. Hopefully I can catch up quickly once I'm back on it. Still very happy.

POW4

I have a late dropper!

Leftie is softer and lower than righty at the moment. Sleeping with the compression band on at night for now. Rolled on to my front this morning by accident and it didn't feel too bad, was too nervous to stay like that though.

Incisions looking much better, didn't realised until I compared photos.

One month this Saturday since the op :)

Gaining some weight, boo. Worked hard before the op which I'm thankful for but I've been straying off the good stuff so my own fault, 2 more weeks before I can work out

POW6

6 weeks today. Have my Post Op tomorrow and hoping I can exercise again, I am fat!

Not much change, righty is catching up to lefty a bit and cleavage gap seems a bit smaller.

Will buy a sports bra tomorrow too, fingers crossed I'm allowed to wear the 'knockout' from VS.

Online measurements say I'm 32C but bras in the shop don't fit me so will get measured properly too.

Forgot the photos

24 y/o female BA Mod + Mentor Silicone

Smoothly - no hiccups and an easy recovery. I have listened to my surgeon's advise and following instructions on how to take care of myself. Getting back to normal life surprisingly quickly which I am very pleased with.

POM3

3 Months Post op yesterday. Safe to say I feel normal. A bit strange to sleep on my front but still do.

I've said it before, I wasn't blessed with a butt crack cleavage. Not even a tight sports bra can help. Hopefully I will find some bras soon that give a bit more lift.

PS advised the boneyness will go away with time but I still have an obvious line where implant meets rib. Fingers crossed!

Still really happy with my decision
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rezai, Alex and Jayne have all been outstanding in my experience. I have been very happy with my decision and I chose the right surgeon. My surgery is very personal to me and I was fortunate enough to find such a brilliant team. Thank you! I leave every appointment with a smile on my face :)