54 Year Old with Deflated Boobs - London/Manchester

I guess I had always taken my big boobs for...

I guess I had always taken my big boobs for granted. However much my weight fluctuated they did not change that much, then following the menopause and a loss of 15lbs, I lost my boobs. I dropped from an e/f cup to a c cup. Whilst c is fine deflated e cups look dreadful as can be seen from the photos. I then decided I needed implants. I saw a number of surgeons who all told me that I needed a lift as well as implants. They did not really explain why other than to say it would give me a better result. I was beginning to feel like I was on a conveyor belt and that I was just another pair of boobs, that was until I met Andrea Marando.
One surgeon even told me that if he filled my boobs back up that I would look like Dolly Parton (like that was a bad thing???) and said he would put small implants in and I would achieve a d/dd cup, the brief was to return to an e cup.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Andrea was the only surgeon who actually took the time to explain the difference between different implants and what could be achieved by where you placed them. He also took the time to explain why I would achieve a better result with a breast lift and the risk of having big implants without a lift. I had been concerned about the additional scarring but, he reassured me that they would eventually fade. Andrea listened to what I wanted, treated me with respect (there was no hands on) he explained everything and I felt really comfortable and confident that I had found my surgeon. As for the results well, amazing. My boobs feel and look great and it has only been 5 weeks. The swelling has gone and the scars are starting to fade already. I told Andrea that I wanted to fit back into my old bras and I came out from surgery wearing one. It fitted perfectly. Of course I had to take it off and wear a support bra but, wow what a brilliant job. You are a very fine surgeon Andrea and a very kind and caring man. Ladies if you are considering having breast surgery and want to be treated with respect I strongly recommend that you make an appointment to see Andrea. He puts you at ease, listens to what you want and you will end up with fabulous boobs.