Breast Augmentation Booked: Mr Mashaddi @ Transform - London GB

Finally after lots of research, I've decided to do...

Finally after lots of research, I've decided to do IT:).

I liked Mr Mashhadi a lot, he took time to explain everything and answer to all my questions. I even done the rice test and take them with me to compare with real implants.

I'm 33 yrs old, no kids, 1.55cm, 57 kg, 34B (B empty, A full) and I'm having Allergan Natrelle Inspira Responsive gel TRF 295cc, under muscle, high profile, textured round.

I hope it won't be too big for my body frame or too small :). Mr Mashhadi said I should be a B full or C small after (I won't mind C full, but don't want any bigger).

I read that Responsive is the softest gel implant from Allergan; under muscle fits my body frame as I don't have enough tissue and will hide the implant.

Things to do on my list: I'll take Arnica Montana and Bromelain 1 week before and 2 weeks after surgery. I will buy the Arnica cream as well (after they remove my 'bandage). I have started to use coconut oil and shea butter and I'll use them after (scared about stretch marks).

I bought few sport bras (Dr Mashaddi advised to get shock absorber or sport bra but not medical compression). Still not sure if will be good: I bought a front zipper from: M&S 34C, Gemm one 36C. The one from M&S it's ok, but the 34 band lookc to small and the 36 too big. The one from Gemm it's softer, for night, but doesn't look like it will hold my implants.. I will buy the 34 maybe and see how it is. Do you think my band will increase as well?

I'll keep you updated ladies :)

Post surgery - happy

All done for me. I had my surgery last Sunday. Mr Mashhadi and all the staff from transform riverside were fabulous. I feel pain in my upper back and a bit of pain under my arms (that may be because of the band). I wasn't swollen and I keep taking arnica. .

Day 6 without tape

I am 7 days post op now. I took the tape from around my breasts as it was killing me. My left breast and arm feel numb and I have stabbing pain.

Yes he has magic hands

Yes, that's true. I hadn't much pain either.

12 days post op

I had a look at my incisions today. I think they look ok. I used wound antiseptic wipes and dry it with the hair dryer. I put back the dressing.

17 days post op

I am now 17 days post. I am happy with the way they look. But I have started to get really strange feelings : when it's cold I feel my breast contracted and my skin burning (or chicken skin). Sometimes I feel them so heavy and hard like a stone is pressing my chest. I do get some bubbles feel as well. I will call the nurse but maybe it's normal. As long as I don't have any significant pain or bruising /swelling. I have put some more picture from yesterday with the incisions as well.

1 month

Sunday it will be 1 month after surgery. My right breast is ok, don't feel any pain but the incision is a bit sore. My left breast is still swollen a bit and painful and sensitive near the nipple but it's getting better.

3 months after

I've just had my consultation with the surgeon, 3 months after. Mr Mashaddi is really happy with the results and I am as well. I will put some pictures soon.
My sister will have the surgery with him as well and the good news is that she won't have drains either.
In fact he said he doesn't use drains and I think that is what took off some pain.
Yesterday I got measured at Triumph and I am a 34D. At M&S I was a 36C. Now not sure which one is the best... 34 is too tight and gives me some signs under my breasts but the cup feels good. 36 is loose under my breasts and is better but I feel it is too tight on my implants. I quess I need to keep looking for the perfect bra.

3 months after - pictures

I am really happy with my results. I went to Mr Mashhadi today and I requested the pictures they took as well. Once I will receive them I will upload, my camera is not that good.
London Plastic Surgeon

So far Mr Mashhadi was ok, he is patient and he answered all my questions. I'm pretty sure everything will be fine! I had the surgery. I wasn't too swollen and I didn't have too much pain. The size he recommended it's perfect for my frame. Brilliant surgeon!