19 Year Old Female - London, GB

I was really unhappy with my nose due to the...

I was really unhappy with my nose due to the nature of my job being within the beauty industry - I knew that pictures were always being taken and I was never confident with that aspect of my face. I also had my septum straightened and a blockage corrected which has massively improved my breathing which I was not expecting! Being so young - I was particularly nervous as I have never had an operation before, but by the time that I went in - I felt very confident in the results that I was going to get.
I am 2.5 weeks post op and already so much happier even with it being swollen! The recovery has been so easy for me - my bruising and swelling was pretty bad the first few days but I have had 0 pain and after 1 week I could leave the house with makeup and no one could tell! I've even been to a family event and no one asked if there was even anything different about me!! I see these family members weekly!! It looks so natural and I'm so exited to see it in a few months.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Uppal made me feel very comfortable and made sure I knew exactly what I was getting and the projected outcome. He was vocal that I could asks as many questions as I wanted and never made me feel as if I was asking too many! I'm in love with the result so far and cannot believe how easy and painless the recovery has been.