Female Rhinoplasty

It is not a procedure to be undergone without a...

It is not a procedure to be undergone without a lot of thought and research and you need to have confidence in your doctor which I certainly did. As well as the financial cost, it can be daunting and I think it is important to have support from your family. You have to be patient to see the final result but with a good doctor like Mr Uppal, it will be worth it. It was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be but staying in at home for a week is frustrating so have a good book ready. After 8 days I could see friends and nobody noticed anything or saw any bruising etc. I have had my cast off now for a couple of weeks and there is still some swelling and bruising but this is noticeable only to me. I suspect I may need Mr Uppal to make the odd adjustment but I will take a view in a few weeks when I see him at my 6 week check up.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Uppal and his team at Windsor have been great. They rearranged my procedure when a family emergency came up and have been very supportive throughout. I would whole heartedly recommend them. Mr Uppal is not happy unless you are happy and so if you want any minor adjustments afterwards he can do that for you.