29 Years Old, 2 Young Kids, in Desperate Need of BA After BF for Self Esteem - London, GB

Hi to everyone! I'm 29 years old with a almost 4...

Hi to everyone! I'm 29 years old with a almost 4 year old and a just turned 1 year old living in North Yorkshire, England. I'm 5ft 7 and 123lbs with a current 32b-c chest. I've always had a smaller chest and never been 'happy' but haven't been unhappy, since EBF my LO for 1 month last year and having fantastic boobs while doing this I have been left disappointed and they basically disappeared when my milk dried up. I'm still wearing the same size, brand bras from before I was pregnant and EBF as that's the size I continue to get measured at but the cups are empty. I've now taken to wearing triple padded bras every day just to get a bit of shape. I've made the decision to have a BA and I've had a first consultation with my chosen Dr (Dr Allen Razai) I'm very confident with Dr Razai, I haven't been to see any other Drs and don't believe I wished to. Dr Razai has recommended HP mentor 350cc implants or 300cc under the muscle. I'm having a really tough time deciding between the sizes as although I would rather regret going too big than going too small I just want them to be perfect. I'm not wanting to tell ANYONE apart from my husband about the BA as it is just for me, I find myself avoiding any type of clothing when I can't wear a triple padded bra with it and it's really knocking my confidence. If I wear anything strapless I have to wear this bra which is basically nothing at all but padding and soooo uncomfortable but I can't go without it. I'm looking to have my BA in January as that's a quiet month for my husband business wise and he can help out with the kids while I recover. I will hopefully be making a second app with Dr Rasai soon to look at sizes and sort a date out.

Oops spelt Dr name wrong ????

It's Dr Allen Rezai not Razai

January

So after long discussion with my husband we've decided January is the best time for the op. I've contacted my surgeon and am currently waiting for the January schedule to become available. I would have liked to have the surgery as early as possible (2nd of Jan even ????) so now I guess it's a waiting game???

January or December???

Now maybe looking at the available December dates instead of January ???? RS has definitely made my decision easier. Feel a bit nervous now.... Waiting to hear back from Dr Rezai assistant.

Booking in!!!

So spoken to Jayne and I've sent her a scan of my passport and NHS number and am waiting for the appropriate forms to get my date! 16th of December ????

It's all real now!

Spoken to my mum about watching my kids she was actually ok about it! This was the only real thing I was holding back for now, now I am so excited! Paying in my deposit tomorrow! 16th of December is my set date :)

Wish boobs

These are pics from Dr Rezai that I really like, I'm not exactly the same shape as these but close enough. The first set are what I would love!

More wish boobs

This lady is a bit slimmer than me, still love her boobs

PRE OP DONE!! 2 WEEKS TO GO!!

Had my pre ops yesterday and made my decision :) I'm having HP mentor 325 cohesive II placed under the muscle. I've found Dr Rezai to be a fantastic man he knows exactly what I'm looking for and said that I've made a good choice. My op is in 2 weeks time and I'm super busy before so it's going to fly round! I absolutely cannot wait!!!

Bye-bye!

Having a clear out and getting rid of all stuffing and padding!!! Just 4 newish bras left that fit me that will also be making their way into the bin very soon! 11 days to go :)
London Plastic Surgeon