31 Years Old Replacing Implants to Under Muscle Due to Rippling. London, ON

I first had my breasts done in 2007, I already had...

I first had my breasts done in 2007, I already had my two oldest boys and thought I was done having kids. In 2012 I had my youngest and after pregnancy and nursing I now have a lot of rippling! To the point where I can't wear shirts that show the top part of my breasts at all because you can see it so much.
I saw Dr Brian Evans yesterday, he recommended going under the muscle and using the firmest allergan implants (which I asked about since I've read they tend to ripple less)
I currently have 325cc high profile round textured implants. I want to go with a moderate profile since I want them to be wider.
I'm also getting a bit of liposuction on my thighs because of a lump from previous liposuction. There isn't a lot there just a touch up to smooth it out.
I was pretty nervous waiting for the dr but as soon as he walked in and started talking I started to feel calm, he has a very calming aura. I felt very relaxed and confident with my decision to go with him. I was referred to him by a nurse who said he is the best around.
The wait was a bit long, he was running behind from his previous appointments but was very apologetic. I have a feeling he was late because he doesn't make his patients feel rushed.
I will post pics soon.

Booked for May 11th!

I'm pretty excited, I have my pre op appt next week on the 17th. I includes some pics of my rippling, I can't wait to have it fixed!
I'm also hoping to go a bit bigger I will ask dr evans on Friday.

Had my pre op today

Had my last appt before my surgery! Three weeks on Monday, I can't wait. He gave me prescription for tramacet (I got sick last time I had percocet) and I've been reading really bad reviews about crazy side effects which worries me.
We also decided on 450cc moderate profile, I currently have 325cc high profile and I hate how slim they are, they seem far apart.
He also said my going under the muscle it will keep them up higher, which is great since they are low now since pregnancy and breastfeeding.
I'm really curious about the pain since the first time I had an augmentation it was over the muscle and my lipo hurt way more than my boobs and the second revision (same pocket over the muscle) didn't hurt at all (I was out dancing a few days later lol)
I'm preparing myself for a lot of pain since I'm also getting a revision on my thighs as well.
I'm also not looking forward to the hour long ride home *gringe

Two months post op

Sorry for taking so long to update.
I had my surgery may 11th and because I was switching pockets (from above muscle to below) it took a while for my breasts to look nice. The old pockets filled up with fluids and I was looking wonky for a while lol my right one never absorbed by itself so Dr Evans drained it last week. It's looking a lot better, just a very small amount of fluid left which I think will absorb over time.
I went from high profile 325cc to moderate profile 470cc. I'm very tall and felt my old implants were way too narrow for my chest, so with the moderate they fill it out nicely (and I'm loving the side boob!)
I can't wait for them to drop some more as they are pretty high still but they are looking good.
Dr Evans is great, very nice man with a lot of experience . He is one of the best surgeons in the area so you will wait a long time before your appointment ( be prepared to wait at least an hour) but it's worth it. He doesn't rush you and that's probably why the wait is long! Lol So just bring a good book :)
I will post some pics soon
London Plastic Surgeon