Suffered from Tuberous Condition, Turned Down by NHS, Found Dr Allen Rezai :) - London, GB

Fantastic experience from start through to now, 1...

Fantastic experience from start through to now, 1 year post-op.
I had been suffering with tuberous breasts for years. At 22, I finally plucked up the courage to see my GP and discuss how I felt about them. After a lengthy process, I got turned down by NHS and went private. It wasn’t easy finding a plastic surgeon who was experienced in this type of correction surgery. After six months of extensive research and meeting several surgeons, I met with Dr Rezai, he spent the most time with me – discussing my options, risks and complications and what to expect. Its been 1 year since my surgery and I went to see Dr Rezai for my check up last Monday. I honestly can say I haven’t stopped smiling from day one, seeing I have “normal” breasts, was the best feeling ever. My only regret is wasting 2 years pursuing treatment with NHS.
London Plastic Surgeon

Sincere, friendly and expert in tuberous correction. I truly recommend Dr. Rezai, I had such a fantastic experience and could not be happier with my results. I could've not picked a better surgeon, if I tried.