26 Years Old, No Kids, Loving my GORGEOUS 32DDs, NO Boob Greed Here :)

Hi :) My first encounter with Dr Allen Rezai was 5...

Hi :) My first encounter with Dr Allen Rezai was 5 years ago, when I was 21, I’d been unhappy with my nose since I could remember and I heard about Dr Rezai through my mum’s friend, her daughter had a nose job with him and was very happy with the outcome. My mum and I went for a consultation and that’s how I came to meet Dr Rezai. I had my nose job, which was my parents 21st birthday gift to me ;) If it was up to me, I would have had my boobs done as well, but didn’t have the money! My nose looks AMAZING BTW :)

So it took me 4 years to save for my boob job.

My pre-op stats were:

32B (HIGHLY padded)
Gap between my boobs were wide, 5cm (up to 4cm is considered normal)

Right side:
Sternal notch to Nipple 20cm
Nipple to inframammary fold 5cm
Width 10,5cm

Left Side:
Sternal notch to Nipple 19cm
Nipple to inframammary fold 7cm
Width 12cm

I had almost 2cm difference and to bring it to normal range, Dr Rezai suggested we use two different size, so I went for 325cc in right and 300cc in left boob. They were Mentor cohesive II textured and high profile. Submuscular pocket and inframammary fold incision.

Had my BA 9 months ago at same hospital I had my nose done, everything was FAB, Jayne called me every day to check how I was, first 2-3 days I was too scared to move my arms, sitting up and lying down was a nightmare, but eventually at about 5 days post-op it all got better and by the time I had my dressing removed, I could move my arms nicely. The aftercare instructions I received were very clear and I believe helped a lot with my recovery.

My 9 months post-op stats are:
32 DD NON-PADDED, NO BOOB GREED for me ;)

Gap between my boobs: 4cm (was told the gap could only be brought together half cm from either side)

Right side:
Sternal notch to Nipple 19.5cm
Nipple to inframammary fold 6.5cm
Width 11,5cm

Left Side:
Sternal notch to Nipple 19cm
Nipple to inframammary fold 7cm
Width 12cm

My boobs look completely symmetrical and same size, shape is very natural :) x
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rezai has a very happy personality and it’s contagious :) every time I see him, he makes my whole day. His surgical skills are not bad either ;) hahaha, kidding aside, I have never met a more caring, competent and honest person in my life. Not only is his work truly amazing, it is also obvious he cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.