25yo No Kids, Very Petite 105lbs, 5ft, 30A-30C/D, 270/305cc Silicone textured round Nagor

Hi everyone! I'm new here but have read lots of...

Hi everyone! I'm new here but have read lots of your stories already so wanted to share mine now :) I have always had a nice full B cup up until I fell very ill 2 years ago and lost a lot of weight but also I lost muscle and tissue and was left very flat :(( having always been happy with my boobs/body, this has hit me hard.. my body confidence is rock bottom I have been desperate to have my chest back but nothing I've tried naturally has helped, even putting on weight doesn't work now as nothing will go to my chest it seems lol! So after a lot of researching I've decided to have them enlarged with surgery - i am so unhappy with them now and haven't felt womanly or sexy for a long time now enough is enough! Don't have much to loose now! I have had 1 consultation with a ps but felt he rushed our appointment/didn't really even examine me properly/I couldn't understand him well so wasn't good tbh :/ but it gave me a general idea of what was to come at least and was free. I've already chosen my ps I want to do the op but I wanted to get some other ps opinions first, so have another consultation booked soon so will see what he says and then go see my actual ps with all the info I have and have a chat. Ideally I would like 265cc moderate/plus if my body allows, I was quoted 250cc and the ps said that would make me a big B small C cup but I'm just so worried this won't be big enough for the look I want, I mean.. I'm not into the fake look at all and I know bigger implants can be trouble for really petite/skinny girls but.. I want them to be noticed a little, and to fill a standered C cup would be amazing <3 I also really like bigger boobs no matter the size of the girl, just not massive fake looking.
I really can't wait thou and sure I'll love the outcome whatever.

New cc choice

OK so after doing a lot of research.. I've discovered that I have a BWD of almost 15cm, I'm trying to find implant size charts that's used now so I can see what's the biggest I could actually go to, it seems I've found roughly what I want: a soft round mod plus silicone implant at 350cc is 12.5cm, so this should be fine for me? Anyone that's had 350cc and is petite also like me would love to hear from you! Regarding rippling/being able to see the Implant etc as been told it's worse for skinny girls? This is my biggest fear with wanting to go bigger.. having more complications :(

OK these are my wish boobs... (I know she has more natural breast tissue than me pretty op)

Little update! Cons + finance!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to update on stuff! So my second consultation is on Wednesday 28th September, and hopefully I can get everything sorted and then book my surgery for 4 weeks time! :D I'm feeling a little winter getaway if everything goes to plan and boobs are settled by Xmas:)
So I've been obsessing about whether we will get accepted for finance, to the point where last night I dreamt I received an email saying i hadn't been accepted! :((( lol, so this morning I've been doing some research and decided to check our credit score and I'm so pleased as it's pretty perfect :D and in the excellent range so I'm hoping all should be good! If anyone has any experience with Zebra finance would love to hear if went well or not? Anyways I'll post an update Wednesday evening with how everything went! Am now going with Dr Anthony Barabas after hearing such great reviews/seeing some of his work and feel very confident he can get the look im wanting for me :) xx

New ps is amazing

So I've had my final consultation today with Dr Anthony Barabas at MyBreast - he was amazing, I felt great energy as soon as we got talking, and have complete trust in him :) I'll be having 300cc or 270cc he will decide on the day which fits best, tried both on with sizers and I liked them both tbh! I think both would get me to a small D which is what I want, he took all measurements and I realised how tiny I am lol, but said there's no asymmetry and a nice shape to start with/good skin and no droppiness lol :) I did favour and say I'd prefer the bigger size but I know I'll be happy with either, they will be round textured cohesive silicone placed duel plane moderate profile. Surgery has been set for 4th November as I move house in 3 weeks and then he's fully booked till then so a little wait now for me but should be a busy month so hoping will go quick!! Really can not wait now :D will update again surgery day x

Not long now!!

So everything is all sorted and paid for. Op is 4th November at 7:45am have to be there for. Have a preoperative assessment on the 26th October to go over sizes I guess? Not to sure what that's for really but yeah! Having 270 or 305cc Nagor round textured silicone. Hoping to achieve a full D. Will post next on surgery day! :D

New Review with Proper Surgeon!! :D

Aaaannnnd..... I have boobies! :D yay. Well... last night was just awful tbh :( I was so anxious and nervous and stressed, so irritable with bf and ended up sleeping alone as I could not settle at all lol xD bless him. But as soon as I was out and in the recovery room that all lifted and went thankfully, have been so busy recently moved house last week and been such a rush I guess I wasn't that prepared and just panicked at last min. But I am so happy right now :D was in at 9am back in my recovery room by 12ish then sat in bed for 4 hours while had some obs done and ate something little then was home by 5pm :) gave me ibuprofen, paracetamol and morphine to take when needed but not had any pain at all yet just woke up with such a tight chest but that's gone now :) some swelling atm but am happy, he put 270cc in the end as the 300s he said was looking to fake/could see the implant lol xD (I seriously am so tiny/small framed etc) so I am glad he went with the smaller one even though we agreed bigger just before but I'd hate to be able to see the top of the implants etc :/ look natural now but still big so am pleased :D will post more better pics next week when swellings gone etc. I honestly thought it would be harder then this also but can do everything as normal pretty much just taking easy thou ofcourse, not tired thou etc but think I'm just use to being in pain/muscle hurting as so active before lol.

Pics of my new girls!!

Pics from yesterday and then today - very high still but my right is a little smaller as was before the ba and has seemed to have moved slightly where's left hasn't at all yet but I know that's normal :) can't wait till swelling goes down got some ice on them now.

Day 3 pic :)

Love them!

Day 4 pic!

Can see slot of swelling has gone down now, don't think I have to much left now tbh. My left is still very stiff can barely move but the right which is a tad smaller seems to move abit more. Last night was the worst so far for me.. couldn't get comfy at all so hardly slept.. I long to turn on my side! Ahhhhhhh.

Day 5!

Been and seen ps and don't need to see again now till December he's said as everything's looking good :) scars are so much better than I imagined them to look only 5days post.. :o was pleasantly surprised <3. Have swapped to a thinner sports bra now that I can breath in, with ps permission ofc. Reminds me, need to watch what i write here now aye.. ;) haha. ?????????
Probably won't post anymore now till a couple weeks post op or so.
Peace! X

Pic updates 2 weeks post op tomorrow!

So all week I've had this sun burn feeling/extremely sensitive and some weird feelings in the right one xD but tis all normal I know. Thought I'd just show some updates of them anyways! Can push them together pretty nice! Scars look good but feel bumpy now but am pretty sure that's just part of the healing process. My brain has just about got use to them I think.. xD or the idea of having something foreign inside me anyways. I now just want to go buy some bras and get out of this uncomfortable sports bra ;((( but I'm happy overall :)

Shrinking and softening!

So I'm getting on to almost 3 weeks post op and they have definitely shrank in the past 5 days but that's good as tbh I was fearing for a while they was a tad to big for my tiny frame, took a few bad pics where I kinda look top heavy and yeah.. :/ but didn't really freak as I knew they was still changing and I still had swelling at the sides tbh. Last week the sensitivity was so bad xD but seems much better this week I can touch them more finally :) am very happy with their shape, and have finally started to soften <3 can push them together easily to create a really nice cleavage but atm my cleavage is already pretty big when sitting down/laying they seem so high up still, so maybe still dropping. Sleeping is fine now am so used to sleeping on my back now lol. Scars look great but still lumpy? Will this change anytime soon? :C wondering if I should start using the silicone scar away sheets as they help with lumpy scars that are still healing apparantly.. hoping to start fully exersizing again next week! Haven't put any weight on over the healing time really but have come so untoned urgh :C

What will my size be...

Hey girls, just a little update! Mum in law bought me some bras bless her xD not knowing I can't wear them yet and won't know size! But had to try them on ofcourse.. even thou, one is a 32D and ones a 32DD which looked massive!! Was under no impression they'd fit but.. they do! And actually the smaller one is a little tight may need 34 band now, but felt like my nip would slip if I did to much in it kinda thing lol, but the bigger one felt nice and snug. I'm just over 3 weeks post op now and feel as if the girls are now mine fully (finally brain!) XD I can bounce and squish both boobs together nice <3 I can no longer feel that weird feeling of my implants moving or I've stopped noticing? Either way thank God that's stopped lol. Never had any trouble with incisions and look great <3 nipples both still very sensitive but that's fine. Have started working out a little mainly lower body but really don't want chest muscles to weaken/shrink anymore as pre ba they was looking good and want to keep that shape so have done some light stuff and tbh it feels fine.. no discomfort or anything :) although it kinda makes my boobs look a little odd lol especially my right for some reason! Seems to make it contract alot to the side so haven't done to much. Anyways all in all I'm so glad I did this and love them still although my mind goes up and down about liking the size like most girls :p sometimes I think they look to big and then to fake looking but idk it's hard when every picture from a differnt angle makes them look differnt lol. Have attached a few in those new bras anyways.
Peace!
X
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon

Amazing man! Did a great job, has a very welcoming and warm personality, who put me at ease straight away, was accepting of my wishes and understanding of everything I told him I wanted to achieve. Would recommend to anyone :) plus all the staff at MyBreast were so friendly, informative and professional whenever I saw them.