52 Female with Horrible Nose Problems - Loma Linda, CA

I'm so happy that I have my quality of life back....

I'm so happy that I have my quality of life back. I can breathe and smell, best part is I'm able to sleep. Dr Ardeshirpour is a miracle doctor. Total reconstruction was done on my nose. Cartlidge was taken from rib cage. Surgery was successful. I can't thank him enough. I like that he explains all.

Photos

A few pictures from before and after surgery. I have my quality of life back. My surgery took 7 1/2 hours due to the complexity.

Picture

1 week pic prior to surgery

Post-Op_ update

Well it's been 13 days, I can truly say that my nose is looking better each day. The tip of nose is still swollen which is to be expected, but has gone down tremendously. The graft on my rib cage is taking longer to heal. It has been the most difficult part of my surgery other than that all is great. I'm very happy so far. Thanks to my amazing plastic surgeon.

Picture 1 day before my surgery

20 days post op. Still swollen which is to be expected, due to complicity of procedure that was done.

Being patience for swelling to go down. 20 days post-op.

32 days post- op . Still swollen. Overall I can breathe and sleep. Loving my nose .

Before and after pictures. Had a bad deviated septum.

3 months post- op on November 4 2016.

How much the swelling has gone down

Happy with results.

Current pic of my 3 month post op.

Loma Linda Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Farhad Ardeshirpour does amazing work. I didn't bleed very, very minimal bruises. 9 days post op and happy.