Dr Mesa- Livingston, NJ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This is the second time I have had fillers placed...

This is the second time I have had fillers placed in my cheeks and absolutely love the way they look. To be honest it takes a few weeks to really see the full results because of my swelling, but when the swelling subsides I look younger and sexier. It makes such a beautiful contour to my face. Applying makeup is fun now. Dr. Mesa doesn't overdo the cheek area like other plastic surgeons, so I never look fake or blown up.
This was the first time I had fillers placed in my lips. I was very nervous and skeptical prior to the procedure. I asked him for very little, and as always he listened. As soon as he was done, they looked amazing. Then my swelling started (I am a sweller) and I became extremely anxious that my lips were going to stay that big. Dr. Mesa and Cristina spoke to me everyday and eased my mind that everything would be ok. Within two weeks, I LOVED my lips. I actually returned to the office a month later for a little more filler because I loved them so much. Now I have sexy full lips. People literally stop me to say how full my lips are. Friends are already booking their appointments with Dr. Mesa.
I have had botox with Dr Mesa for many years and he is the only person I would let touch my face. He is an artist. He keeps my face young and not frozen looking.

Dr John Mesa

Botox, Facial Fillers
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is AMAZING!!!! He listens to what you want, isn't pushy, and the end result is ALWAYS amazing. Dr Mesa helps you look younger, without that fake plastic overdone look. Dr Mesa is honest. Dr Mesa takes the time to answer all your questions, and is always available for questions and concerns post visit. I LOVE Dr Mesa and would refer any friend or family member to him!!