Buccal Fat Pad with Dr. Mesa: My Chubby Cheeks Are Gone! Now I Have a Chiseled Face! - Livingston, NJ

I have had chubby cheeks al my life. It runs in my...

I have had chubby cheeks al my life. It runs in my family. The older I get, the bigger the cheeks they get. I have done strict diet and exercise for one year to the point I look a bit ripped, but my cheeks remain unchanged. Therefore, I decided to get them fix with surgery.
I did a search in RealSelf and I found Dr. Mesa. I noticed he has amazing reviews about buccal fat removal. Also he answered tons of questions about buccal fat removal.
I consulted with Dr. Mesa after seeing other 4 doctors. Without any question he was the doctor for me. His consultation lasted 45 min. he explained everything to me. I ran into one of his buccal fat removal patients in the waiting area and he looked really good. He told me it was the best thing he had done. Additionally his staff is very courteous and his office rocks. I did my surgery the following week.
I did my surgery in this office operating room under local anesthesia. I was at the beginning a little bit intimidated of being awake, but it was just ideas. I had no pain at all during the procedure. Surgery was quick: in and out in less than 45 min. He showed me the fat removed in the operating room. It was cool to see your own fat out of your body.
I went to work the next day. I had minimal swelling and no bruising at all. The stitches inside my mouth dissolved in about 2 weeks.
I am 2 months out and my chubby cheeks are gone. I no longer look like a chipmunk in pictures. My friends think I have lost weight, but they all say I look really good. The buccal fat removal has increased significantly my confidence and self-esteem.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is a very skilled surgeon. He is very respectful and never rushes or pushes you do surgery with him. He is highly trained: He trained at Harvard and on top has two fellowships. No surgeons around in NJ or NYC have such credentials. His office is amazing and his staff is a reflection of his personality and professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Mesa to any person that wants to fix the chubby cheeks with surgery. Additionally, the procedure done under local anesthesia in his office operating room is cheaper than going to sleep.