Breast Reduction - Livingston, NJ

If you asked me what was one thing I could change...

If you asked me what was one thing I could change about my body, my answer would be that my breasts were too big for my petite frame. It made me very unhappy and self-conscious. I had thought about doing a breast reduction when I was 18 years old, but was too nervous and talked myself out of it. Finally, at 24, my mother supported my decision and I made a consultation with Dr. Tutela. I felt right as ease from our first meeting. He was very thorough with his explanation of the process, and before I knew it, I had my surgery date. Everything ran so smoothly. The day after my surgery, I had an appointment with Dr. Tutela, and felt great. Every time I walk into his office, he answers every single question I may have, and is sure to explain everything. He truly cares about his patients and I had a great experience with him! I highly recommend Dr. Tutela for any plastic surgery needs/wants!
Livingston Plastic Surgeon