35year Old, Mom of 2, Implant Removal and Replacement - Livingston, NJ

This was a surgery I had to have because my 5 year...

This was a surgery I had to have because my 5 year old was playing in bed one morning and accidently ruptured one of my implants. They were about 13 years old so I guess it was time to remove them anyway. After breastfeeding my last baby for over 2 yrs my breasts were stretched and droopy. I was wearing a size 34b and wanted to go bigger this time around.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Mesa because of his great reviews. When I went in for a consultation everything about his office was very professional. His nurse Cristina was very nice and knowledgeable and was quick to answer my texts within minutes. Dr. Mesa did an outstanding job!! The surgery which would normally take 1.5 to 2 hrs took him 4hrs because of all the work that needed to be done and he wanted to make sure that my breasts came out perfect! I went from 220cc saline implants to 505cc gummy bear silicone implants. My husand and I are so pleased with his work, we would definitely recommend him to anyone. I can't wait to go shopping and show these girls off!