38 Years Old, Breast Uplift with 295cc Moderate Profile Overs. Liverpool, GB

Considered this surgery for 3 years since having 2...

Considered this surgery for 3 years since having 2 children and losing 5 stone. Left with empty 32DD breasts which needed putting back into position! I have had a few consultations but didn't feel happy until I met Mr Alvi. Surgery went ahead on September 14th! Thrilled with my new boobs. It's day 2 post op and it's the best decision I've made.

3 days post op

Exhausted today. Maybe I've tried to do too much. Dressings changed and some bleeding which I need to keep an eye on. Really sore and swollen but still thrilled I've finally done it! Only taking paracetamol so maybe I need to use codeine just to take the edge off the pain a bit. Lots of rest planned for today!

4 days post op

Feeling much better. Pain reduced and still only needing paracetamol. Left breast incision dry now and I've left the dressings on today. Managing to eat again as I'd been really nauseous over the past few days. Sleeping better too which must help! Still swollen and firm but I'm thrilled with how they look.

Day 6

Went back to clinic yesterday as I was worried about my left breast. The staff were excellent and after I emailed photos across, I was contacted to go in for a wound check. All steristrips removed and I got to see the incisions which are healing so well. Only one small area is bleeding slightly but no signs of infection!
They look so good and I'm really happy.
Pain so much better and I'm sleeping really well now- getting used to being propped up!

8 days post op

Hardly any pain now- just a few twinges which are manageable. Arm movement much improved and my new boobs seems much softer but still high.
Can't believe it was a week ago that I had them done. Been into work today for a few hours and love that I'm starting to get back to normal.
Just need to be back at the gym as that's really bothering me but its all worth it.

10 days post op

Getting better by the day. Little twinges here and there but manageable discomfort. Still really tired but that's possibly the upright sleeping as I wake quite frequently during the night. Had to replace tape this morning and small opening at junction of wounds under right breast. Will keep an eye on it and am due back to clinic anyway in a few days. Otherwise feel great. No real change in size but definitely softer at last!

13 days post op

Had a rough few days with some problems with my wounds and feeling really under the weather. Contacted the clinic and was seen by both of my surgeons yesterday who were really great and provided me with much needed reassurance. I've started antibiotics and already feel a bit better. Being seen again in a few days for dressing changes so hopefully there may be an improvement. Lots of rest and sleep over the past few days which has helped!
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Mr Alvi is so professional- had total trust that he knew what I wanted and would do what he could to ensure I got the look I was hoping my for. Reassuring and happy to answer any concerns at any point prior to surgery date. Staff at Stethix all helpful- able to contact them by phone or email at any time with a quick response to any queries I had. Would highly recommend Mr Alvi and his team at Stethix.