Lithuania

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi iam getting full tt and lipo also hernia repair...

Hi iam getting full tt and lipo also hernia repair ,I am 31,210 lbs have lost 40 lbs over a 2 yr period and have hypothyroidism and also have 4 little kiddies , so I hate my tummy I can't belive iam gonna put a photo , I am flying from Dublin to Lithuania it's a 3 hr flight and will be staying there for 5 days my surgery is for 2pm that day iam excited and nervous ,I love this site it's helped me a lot????

10 more days!!!

i cant get over how quick this has come around,i am down from the last post from 210lb to 199lb iam really happy with that . i havent bought my supplys yet could someone please tell me what to get , i know by reading other stories to get bio oil, what other stuff should i get??

Done

Iam 4 weeks po and it was a lot harder than I thought it would b , every passing day I feel better :) the first 2 weeks were hell, the surgeon removed 7 lb of skin had a lot of lipo that's why iam so soar, just started in the last few days 2 b able 2 get out of bed on my own , I think when u have kids 2 look after and u can't do things with them it gets u down :( , I will try and put some photos up , phone is a nightmare
Dr. Kristine

She is amazing so nice and makes u feel so good , answers every email