2nd Times the Charm - Lilburn, GA

Ive been a patient of Dr. Boutte for several years...

Ive been a patient of Dr. Boutte for several years. Our relationship began when she was my dermatologist and I have been fortunate enough to see her establishment grow and flourish. I recently made the decision to have smart lipo for the 2nd time. The first procedure was successful, however some life changes took place and i became inactive and gained weight. As a patient I would receive the marketing for Boutte Contour & Surgery and noticed the advances Dr. Boutte has made with the procedure. I decided to try again and made an appointment to have smart lipo performed to upper and lower abs, flanks and back. The process and recovery was a bit different this time. In my opinion it was a lot easier. I didnt have to wear the Body Magic which was an issue for me during the last procedure. I am super happy and love my results. I dont know how much weight or inches Ive lost, Im just happy to have a shape that Ive desired for years now. Im in a much more mature place in my life where I can sustain the work that Dr. Boutte and I have put in. I appreciate Dr. Boutte and her staff so much. I am proud to be a walking billboard for the work she has done. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

2 month post op

My 2 month post op is Monday. Here's the pics thus far. My lower and are still sensitive and lumpy. Definitely an improvement from before before its starting to feel better. Obliques are still sensitive as well. I itch like crazy. The more I ignore the more I itch and if I scratch it's almost tear provoking. I was told itching means healing so I hope this subsides soon.

3 month post op

I didnt end uo seeing anyone for the last appointment. Apparently they were over an hour bwhind and after sitting there an hour and 15 minutes i had to leave. I told the receptionist that when checking in she should've let me know that they were behind. She stated that I would need to be rescheduled but they were busy and couldn't schedule right then. I told her fine and I wold wait for a call. Haven't received a call to reschedule yet.

So... Here's some pics. The numbness and itching are starting to subside. I haven't been wearing my garment to sleep for about a week cause they're all too big now. As soon as I get a smaller one I'll wear it again. My right side looks like it's been in a car crash. Still a lot of bruising and scars. I need to find something so the color will come back.

Post 6 months .

Things still looking good. I don't wear the spanks as much but I do wear them at least a few times a week. Ithing stopped around month 5. Stomach still a little lumpy but I think it's my abs. My results have referred 2 clients to Dr Boutte. They are both happy thus far. I just wish I could get a referral something since I've turned into a walking billboard. :-)
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Beautiful person inside and out. Her staff made me feel very comfortable. Cheryl is awesome and worked with my personal conflicts. She worked with my schedule and ensured that I had the best procedure. The two nurses were great. Very encouraging for my pre op. I was very comfortable and wasnt nervous. Anesthesiologist was absolutely magical. I asked him for the best sleep.. and I definitely received it. I think a checklist would have helped us in the first week of recovery. The nurses were available however my "caretaker" had simple questions that we googled that may have been helpful in a what to expect list. my 1 month post op appointment was amazing. I purposefully didnt look at my before pics and when I saw them side by side with the 1 month pics I couldnt believe i was the same person. I dont have the pre op pics but imagine a cute chunky lovable baby with fat cute rolls... that was my abdomen, literally. Again.. thank you thank you thank you. Looking forward to my second chance!