32 Years Old with One Toddler. - Lilburn, GA

So I have made up my mind I will be having smart...

So I have made up my mind I will be having smart lipo performed on my abdomen, love handles, upper and lower back. I'm 5'3 163lbs. I'm very active love to run. I have had a muffin too since I was 16 years old. I have never had a flat stomach. I loose weight and still never get rid of the muffin top. I can't blame on my baby, it been there, I'm ready to make a change and get it the waist line I deserve. I will be traveling for my procedure. If any one can give advice or tips please let me know. Procedure will be on Thursday flying out Saturday. Very short flight.

Pre Labs

I took my pre-labs. Just waiting now. Has any one flown home with drains?

Tomorrow is my big day!

Tomorrow I will be having my procedure!! So excited and nervous!

Sorry 1 post had too many typos!!

Everything went smooth yesterday. Dr Boutte is so nice!! I was washed and took pic with nurse, given cocktail. Then another Dr. came in gave IV and liquid meds. He numb my back first, that was painful to. About time he got to the front I was sleep. I woke up a few times while dr boutte worked on me. Mostly hip and back tail bone whre I had pain. Overall I'm very pleased with the service. I was called up stairs at about 4pm...I rolled out the door at 10pm. SHOW LESS

Drains are out!!

Today I got my drains out. I was very pleased with the service I received at Dr Boutte Office. Nurse Lee has such great hospitality and knowledge of her job. Dr Boutte delivered what I asked for. She stopped in also. I do have a dark spot that looks like a burn but from research and discussing with the nurse it poor circulation to the skin area. I was given ointment to help that area heal. Other than that I am pleased. If it leaves a scar oh well I can live with that! Better than having a spare tire around my waist. I also got a new garment but one with out boning until my side heals. Hear are a few pics with clothes on. I will post more after my shower.

More pic

My back!!!

Not even two weeks and u can see a difference! Working in finding the best garment.

Curves curves curves!

I am in week 3. I still have some swelling off and on. I started my lymphatic massages! They feel so good and soften all my lumps and bumps! I have not had one prob with Dr Bourte office and communication. Nurse Lee and Sylvia returns all my text and emails ASAP or as soon as they can. Being an out of state patient they have really been helpful.

One month!

Well I can honestly say with my strength I'm feeling 100%. I'm still tender in areas but nothing to complain about. Can't wait to get back to the gym next week! 30 days no running or jumping! I'm down about 9lbs. My bra size has went down two inches. Pants size i went from a 12 to a 8 in the waist. Still tight in the hips! I wear medium shirts now! Haven't had a soda in 30 days either! Just water and juice!

6 weeks post-op.

What can I say!! I'm so amazed with my results! I can't believe this is my body. Besides the garment being uncomfortable at times I totally feel like my old self. Dr Boutte did an amazing job! Nurse Lee is so assume! I know I picked the right Doctor!

Still seeing results!!

Hey I'm almost 3 months post and I still love my results! No issues expect tired of the garment lol. Any good waist trainers? Also any cream you ladies suggest from my garment scars?

Still I love with my results!

I actually got a pair of 8 jeans that fit loose!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon