30 Years Old and Ready to Live Life to the Fullest - Lilburn, GA

I was tired of this excess fat in my tummy I...

I was tired of this excess fat in my tummy I literally never leave my house unless it's to work because of my insecurities about my stomach.
I consulted with Regina from Boutte contour about two months ago after referring to all of your reviews. I arrived at the facility was greeted led upstairs to get cleaned have photos taken and marked. After taking meds I have no idea what happened until they wanted me to turn over. Pain was minimal I only felt a little bit towards the end. I was dressed by nurse Yolanda and and placed in a wheel chair to greet my husband at the Door.
Dr. Boutte also helped me take pics of my new tummy I'm so pleased I'll post pics soon.

Before pics

I'll put up more after pics after I shower.

4 days post

I'm back at work and I'm only taking extra strength Tylenol every 6 hours. I can't really eat I don't have an appetite so I mainly just eat apples and drink water and a small dinner. I ate a burger and fries yesterday and it caused me so much pain I couldn't sleep lesson learned. Eat light low sodium and you won't swell as much other than that I have no lumps and bumps yet and only get sore if I sit for too long or walk up hills. Also I didn't get drains I'm really shocked because I thought I'd need them I had a lot of fat to be removed. I don't appear to have any fluid build up yet but my pubic area is sore to the touch. That's all I can think of for now please feel free to inbox me or ask questions.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I didn't get a chance to meet her prior to the procedure but let me assure you the moment I heard her voice I knew I was in the right hands. She's very sweet she answered all of my questions and assured me that I would yield good results. Also nurse Yolanda, and Nurse Lee, and crystal exceptional they both answered all questions and treated me like family throughout the whole pre op process.