28 Yo No Kids..persistent Lower Tummy Pouch - Lilburn, GA

Second trip to the office this time met with Dr....

Second trip to the office this time met with Dr. Boutte and I love her vibe. The instructions prior to surgery seem like so much. I'm sure I'll be reading and re reading to make certain I don't miss a thing. My blood work was drawn today, by a weird little lady. But everyone else was very nice and knowledgeable. I'm having smart lipo with fat transfer to buttocks. My butt needs a pick me up! After research and consultations with other doctors, I feel I've made the right choice. Looking forward to the new me soon!

7 days and counting!!!

Seven days til Sx day. I'm really praying for the best possible outcome & praying for 100% satisfaction. My lipo foams and lipo board should be arriving shortly.

Today is the day!!!

Going in for a new me today! I'm so excited and nervous all at once but I trust that I made the right choice with Dr. Boutte. She's going to give me what I want and help me back on the path to eating right and being more active!!! Pray for me ladies!!!

Post op day 1

I didn't need any drains!!!! Thank God almighty!!! I'm not really in any pain either. Sore really...I took some pics when I got up to pee. My hunny is being such a good help!

Before smart lipo and fat transfer to hips and butt

These are my before pics ladies. Next surgery I have is gonna be breast aug.

Post op pics

Finally a flat tummy! I love my butt!!!! Honestly these pics do it no justice, but up close and personal yesssss!!! :) I'm beyond excited about my results. She took out 2700cc & replaced 1000cc in each buttock cheek and 350cc in each hip. So she replaced everything she took out. Nice!

Post op day 2

Pretty sore today mostly when I move ...and....I fell down the stairs this morning smh :( I tried my best to control it and avoid my butt and torso but idk how successful I was at that. I'm okay though. Time will tell I guess.

I'm so sick of these garments and foams already and it's only been a few days smh. Nonetheless, I'm wearing it because I don't want any more swelling than needed and I want to minimize the appearance of these bruises. Into compression mode all day except shower time..bleh! 30 days of faithful compression here I come!! Just sharing my frustrations is all!!

Early Follow up today went well-walked a bunch..hope you gals are healing well! :)

I have moments when I drink a lot of water and others when I feel so full I can't stand it but I'm pushing as much as I can. I'm limiting my sodium intake to a max of 1500mg in a day. To be honest I don't think I'm eating more than 1000mg...I've been craving salty foods for a couple days now. But my swelling is at a minimum so I'll keep up my "torture". I had a Bm yesterday which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...thank God!!! Oooh and I tried cutting the hole in the sports chair but....The first try my butt poked through but the sides of my thighs felt so much pressure I thought I was hurting my butt so I got out and cut some more. Now, I feel like I'm sinking slowly although my hips, butt, and thighs are comfy..Any suggestions??

Lady in red

I'm doing well. I have my moments when my head hurts and my tummy feels swollen but I'm being diligent in wearing my lipo foam and newly added ab board with my compression garment..my tummy overall is pretty flat although I have some swelling going on.. I can only imagine what it will look like when all the swelling has subsided..sighs.. In time. Here's some pics ladies! Tried on this dress after my shower...finally a flat tummy! :)

4weeks out...

I'm a month out and doing pretty good. I feel tightness in my sides, back, and stomach sometimes. My hips and butt still look pretty good. I sat on the donut yesterday to drive to work instead of the bbl pillow & that was 10x more comfy. I haven't sat directly on my butt yet but I plan to tonight or tomorrow. I attempted to sleep on both my sides today, that was a bit weird feeling but I managed to doze off a short while. Then, I attempted to lay on my back with a pillow under me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I just lay there maybe 10min (couldn't fall asleep). I do hope I can keep all my butt and hips! I've seen some ppl from various surgeons who said they lost theirs after a few months, at one year, or two years. I have seen other ppl report long lasting results, but most vets don't keep posting to RS years later. Anyway, I hope Boutte's technique keeps me stacked forever & I'll do my part to maintain it! I hope you dolls are well in your journeys to find comfort and happiness! <3
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte was nice for the few minutes we talked. I did not see her before the surgery began, however. The staff was nice enough. I do see what some have been saying about how patients are treated after surgery is done. My experience wasn't extreme, but I can see how others perceive lack of compassion post-op. While I adore my results, my impression of this office has certainly changed.