2nd Round of Smart Lipo with Dr.Boutte!!! - Lilburn, GA

I got smart lipo on 12/26 with Dr. mars hall ...he...

I got smart lipo on 12/26 with Dr. mars hall ...he took only 600ccs and I had back..flanks and whole stomach... I knew from that moment that I would be back...I FOUND DR.BOUTTE .....she is the best hands down I seen no results the first time still full of fat... and not to mention the first procedure took and hour ????....the day of I took my meds...promethazine...percocet...and a Valium the nurses are great...she washed me down with hibacleanse and I also got a catheter which was new to me....Dr BOUTTE took her time a total of about 5 hours...s o pretty much slept through it all... there were a few times where I felt a sting nothing major...but she removed 4500 CCS I was shocked ...Dr BOUTTE couldn't believe that the previous doc only removed 600....she really aggressive with it and gives u great results... her coordinator crystal is awesome...I will definitely be back if I need more work.

5 days post op

I'm very tender and sore... not to mention my mons pubis is huuggee from swelling but I am loving my results Dr. BOUTTE knows exactly the shaping that us women want..

3 weeks later

love my results...still going down
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon