39 Year Old Mom of 1 Child - Lilburn, GA

Motivation for the procedure was left side of my...

Motivation for the procedure was left side of my stomach had a piece of pudge I couldn't get rid of. My daughter layed weird inside my belly she basically stayed on the left side. She was breeched and it made the shape of my stomach larger on o e side. I never really had a flat perfect stomach but pregnancy mishapened it.
I have a relatively small frame but my belly was big. When shopping for dresses I could fit a size 6 but would need to go up a size to accommodate my stomach. I would try to hide or camouflage my stomach by dressing for an apple shape. Flaired tops cropped jacket that hit the waist dark colored pants. All my dresses couldn't be form fitting or people would assume I was pregnant.
I finally had enough and decided to do something about it. Diet and exercise helped but the roll on my left side fueled my decision. I did my bra roll upper abs lower abs and love handles. It's only day 2 after my procedure but I see a major difference

my healing process so far

Ok so day one wasn't too bad I took a shower cleaned the incisions and got out of my garmet long enough to clean it and then re wrap. I felt pain but my stomach was still numb to touch. I massaged it. Took my mess and basically relaxed most of the day. Drinking tons of water and eating small meals every few hours.
Day two I felt OK in the beginning of the day however I had to workin the afternoon. I drove about 40 min to meet a client and go over marketing his home for sale. Driving was uncomfortable but nothing unbearable. Walking around and standing for a few hours definitely took its toll on me. I was swollen starting to feel pain from the bruising. Once I made it home I relaxed with my feet up. Took my pain pills and chilled. Basically my entire lower body was swollen. Thighs pubic area legs and feet. Nurse Lee Brown is awesome she called me to check on me today. We discussed the swelling she said salt would cause swelling stay away from it and keep my feet elevated. TV was my whole day great time to catch up on all the shows I recorded and never watched.
Sleeping was a little uncomfortable in my garmet but I made it to day 3! Will post pics soon as I can figure out how
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Boutte was wonderful. She has a beautiful personality she was funny and seems genuinely concerned about her patients. She took the time to listen and address my concerns. She set realistic expectations from the beginning and I appreciate her for that. I interviewed 2 other surgeons before choosing Dr. Boutte. The moment I met her I knew she was the correct person to perform my laser lipo. I felt that as a woman she knows how a woman's body should look. She personally has dealt with weight gain and weight loss. She is truly a master of her craft. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering laser lipo.