5'8" 133lb Silicone 415cc Unders - Lethbridge, AB

Posting some before pictures because this site has...

Posting some before pictures because this site has been enormously helpful since my decision!

Initial consult March 16, surgery May 8 with Dr Hasell in Lethbridge AB Canada.

My bwd is 13.5, rib cage measures 29.5, waist 26", hip 38", broad shoulders, 5'8", 133 lb.

Dr recommended 375(L) and 400(R) mod + mentor silicone unders crease incision. I want bigger but I'll go with his recommendation because of my current size difference. Any larger in mod+ would be a 50cc difference and that is too much for my asymmetry.

Sizers

Trying on the sizers, 375/400.

I forgot to mention how nice the office staff are and Dr Hasell. They welcomed me to come in as many times as I needed to be sure of the size and I did go quite a few times!!! Dr Hasell made time to see me without an appointment which is very generous considering how busy he is!

Surgery tomorrow!!!

I'm excited and nervous, my emotions are changing every moment! Here are some before pics of bras I picked up for the surgery.

Next update and I'll be in boobieland!!!!

Done!!! Quick update

Surgery was at 8:30 this morning and it went great!

Not a lot of pain, just pressure and only very slight nausea. Dr Hasell decided this morning to do 415cc in both the left and right which is perfect because I was a bit worried with using two different sizes :)

My sister has been tremendously helpful, she's staying the weekend with me. I'm so thankful to have her. She got me flowers with the cutest card, I'll post a pic later!!

added first after pics!

Day after! The big! Reveal :)

I'm all unwrapped! They're riding high and hard lol but I think they'll be perfect!!!

I'm popping out of my large zipper bra so heading to get an XL right away ;)

Post Op day 2

Day 2, not much has changed!!

PO Day 3 and pillow arrangement pics

Day 3 and I feel better! Only taking one Percocet at a time instead of two. My boobs feel ever so slightly softer!

Today is my first day alone and I managed to wash my hair :) hope I didn't overdo it.

Post-op day 4

Not much has changed boob wise but Ive been off Percocets since yesterday evening! Just a couple Tylenol today.

Posted a clothed pic because they still look the same as yesterday :(

One week! Some regrets and driving manual

Well it's been a week and my boobs are still very high!

I had a few regrets last night in that I won't be able to dress as revealing/sexy now with my new additions as I don't want to draw too much attention to them :/ I have some amazing dresses that I used to wear out that will now be retired to wearing at home only. I'm a little sad about this, I hope these feelings go away once I have dropped and fluffed!!!! Has anyone else experienced this?

I had to drive today (6 speed manual) and it was very unsettling to shift gears. I had to use both hands to downshift into first! It did not feel well to use my pectoral muscles :( I really hope I didn't do any damage!!!

One week picture

Didn't upload!

Three week update!

Well, I haven't been updating as often because not much has changed looks-wise and I'm getting a little down about it...

At three weeks I still have sore boobies, kinda like period boobs. They are squishier which is very nice lol. I still get out of breath really easily which is frustrating. I can finally sleep better this week, which I hope will help speed up the healing. The first two weeks I couldn't sleep more than 5 hrs (still waking up during as well) as I was too uncomfortable.

I'm headed back to work this week, I'm nervous because it is somewhat physically demanding.

I really want to start working out again!!! It's ok by three weeks, right?

My first post-op isn't for another week.

So I'll post a bikini picture from two weeks post op!

Two weeks post op in bikini

One month, first post op appointment

Hi! So it's been one month and I had my first post -op appointment with the Dr yesterday. I found out I have Allergan Natrelle Inspira SRF-415 ccs (smooth, round, full projection)!! With them I got the free Botox/Latisse promotion but I couldn't decide on the spot so I'll get it at my 3 month appointment :)

So, the Dr was a little worried that they haven't dropped as much as they should, but said not to massage or do anything and it will happen over time... Also he is concerned that the dissolvable stitches are not dissolving. So I am supposed to come back for a three month check to make sure things are moving along :) I am cleared to exercise!!

My boobs don't feel very different from the last update, so nothing to report there!

8 weeks!

8 weeks and still waiting to drop!!! I have another post-op in September because my stitches are not dissolving. Wish I went bigger for sure, at least for my body frame :)

Four months!

Just wanted to post some new pics as the girls are dropping finally ;) everything is good and my stitches appear to be dissolving! Love my boobs but wish there were a lil bigger haha.
Alberta Plastic Surgeon