26 Year Old Mother of 2 W/ 520CC Mod + Profile Silicone Unders - Lethbridge, AB

Dr. Hasell is absolutely amazing - he is friendly,...

Dr. Hasell is absolutely amazing - he is friendly, professional and thorough. His office staff were also very helpful. I heard a lot of negative reviews about Peggy and I didn't find her rude at all. Very busy, and to the point but still very friendly. I just had my surgery yesterday morning and have been experiencing mild to moderate discomfort. I WAY overestimated the pain. My chest feels heavy (like I'm wearing a weighted vest) and it's a deep tissue ache - hard to describe. Managing with Motrin extra strength and Percocet when needed. My incisions look great and I have no bruising. I am so surprised for being only day 2 post op. I am only rating the after care/follow up 1 star as I did not get a follow up phone call from the office today.

Post op day 3

Seen the girls fully nude for the first time. It was shocking! But I'm loving them. Still quite swollen and high, can't wait for them to settle. I had an episode yesterday afternoon where I think I got up too fast and I felt faint, got hot and sweaty and clammy. Could have been the after affects of anesthesia or the pain medicine.. Not sure. I had to lay down right away and slept for most of the afternoon. Felt great in the evening.. Was able to get up and out for a drive.

Day 4

Starting to drop a bit more.. R is still higher and more tender. Completely off the pain meds just taking an anti inflammatory. I feel good but am really bloated still.. I'd feel much better if I wasn't. Showered by myself today it made me a little more sore but nothing major. Getting more range of motion in my arms every day.

Post op day 5

Nothing much to write.. Virtually no pain, feel "engorged" at times but not painful. I have complete nipple and breast sensation which everyone is surprised about. The R is dropping slower, which I was prepared for, but overall they look fantastic.
I am up all day, sitting when I need to, and can sleep flat on my back with pillows on the side for support. Thank goodness! My tailbone was so sore from sitting up all that time.
I go for my post op appointment on Monday so I'm excited for that!

Post op day 10

They have changed a lot in the past couple days - in shape and in tenderness. Up until 2 days ago the right was still very tender and I could feel the implant in my armpit which made putting my arm down at the side kind of uncomfortable and it was really annoying. Yesterday was a complete change almost overnight and that sensation was completely gone. I also experienced some shoulder and back pain which would go down my arm and kind of cause a cramp. All of that was more annoying than actually painful. I spoke to the surgeons office on the phone and she confirmed these were all normal sensations.
I go for my post op appointment tomorrow and get the steel strips removed. I'm anxious to see what my incisions look like.

Post op day 11

Over did it yesterday because I felt great - did some tidying up and vacuuming... Do not recommend. Went for my post op apt today and all was good he said they're exactly where he expected them to be. Got my steri strips removed and seen my incisions for the first time. They look great and are so tiny - I am so impressed! I'll post a pic once I get them washed and all the leftover glue off.

Almost 3 weeks post op

Getting better every day! Sooooo happy with my decision

6 weeks post op

Feeling great! Nothing to update.. Had my last appointment with the surgeon yesterday and got the all clear.
Best decision ever.