Ready for a Lift but Scared of Being Huge

I'm getting ready for my lift and absolutely...

I'm getting ready for my lift and absolutely obsessing. Doc says I need an implant. Everyone says listen to the doc. I've been huuuuge my whole life. Now I'm all shrunken from babies and I like my size. He says do a 250 cc and if I really want to be the same size, he can take out tissue but just get shape. I want to listen to him but I keep thinking if I like my size do I really need an implant? What if I look fake? What if I'm huge? I just don't want to be saggy. I want to look great with my shirt off. Obviously anything would be an improvement now. I was saggy by 18 so I just want to do whatever makes me perky longer. After years of people asking me if my boobs were fake, I don't want that to start again and I don't want to say yes!

I'm a professional so I can't have that huge fake look.

Nervous but super excited still!!

This weekend I wore rice sizers adding about 180ccs. My husband thought the 250's added way too much volume. I (and he) even thought the size increase with 180 was unnecessary. I just think I'm big enough now. I did, however, start to think that maybe all the docs are right. If I really want to get (and keep) a nice shape, maybe I need an implant. There seems to be 100% agreement on that from the docs. I'm still really struggling with the decision because I'm happier with my own size but I really really want to like the shape. I really like the idea of having my own breasts, but I want to love the result. Leaning toward implant but removing tissue. My husband doesn't love that idea bc he doesn't like the way implants feel. We both know I'm doing it for me, but I do also want him to like it.

Here's me at 22

I was pretty big, so I think that's why I'm paranoid! I'm going back in to try on sizers. I do want the shape so I think I'll have to go for it
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

So far I like him, he seems to be listening