25 Year Old 2 Kids 70 Lbs Weight Loss... Tummy Tuck - League City, TX

I had two kids at 18 and 19 both by c-section. I...

I had two kids at 18 and 19 both by c-section. I lost 70 lbs over 8 months with exercise and a lifestyle change with my eating habits and have kept it off for a year now and have lost about 10 more lbs. I had a lot of extra skin that I knew I wouldn't be able to get rid of by natural means. After breastfeeding my two kids I decided to have a breast augmentation and lift 4 years ago and love my results to I consulted with my previous plastic surgeon (Dr. Todd Adam).

Before pictures

Surgery Day

I only slept a few hours the night before. I was nervous and excited! I arrived at 0600 as instructed. Peed in a cup to test for pregnancy (negative obviously). I was brought back to the pre-operative room. I was weighed, an IV started, talked to my CRNA and then my plastic surgeon drew on on explaining where the incisions would be made. I walked to the operating room and minutes later I was asleep. When I woke up I remember feeling like I had to pee... But I had a catheter in so they just kept telling me to pee lol. I stayed in the recovery room
For a bit before my mom and husband arrived to take me home. I don't remember much about the drive but my mom said I almost jogged up the stairs of our house. Lol. I was in and out of it for the next 24 hours or so waking up to take medicine or pain pills, munching on saltines, jello and drinking water.

Day 4

So much swelling but happy with the progress

More pictures

Staying in the same range.

18 days post op

Post run

2.5 months post op

Loving the results still!

Scar update