53 Year Old Needed Breast Implants Replaced After Weight Loss - Le Mesa, CA

I had breast implants done about 10 years ago. ...

I had breast implants done about 10 years ago. They were wonderful, but in the last year I had lost a lot of weight. Due to the time my old implants were in, and the weight loss, I had lost too much volume, and needed them to be round and big again. In my search, I decided that Dr. Pousti was the surgeon I needed. He performed my breast "swap" and arm lift at the same time.

53 year old needed beast implants replaced after weight loss

"53 Year Old Needed Breast Implants Replaced After Weight Loss - Le Mesa, CA

I finally am adding pictures. I am very happy with the results of my breasts. They are big and beautiful. If you are looking for a great result, I would go to Dr. Pousti. He's an amazing surgeon, and a caring man.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned in my review "53 year old happily removed saggy upper arms" Dr. Pousti is an amazing man. When we met I let him know that during my last surgery I had some trouble with the blood supply to one of my nipples. He thought about it, and said he would not cut there and compromise that again. He also mentioned that the surgery might be long, and that he might not be able to do my arms at the same time. I was a little sad, but we decided to move on, and just see what could be done. I brought several pictures of what I liked and didn't like. His assistant said he puts them on the operating wall and refers to them so he could give me the very best result. Everything went great, he was able to do everything we talked about, and said that my results were perfect. When I saw him on my first visit, 3 days after surgery, he showed my pictures of my breasts before and after and noted that everything was text book, that he could take these pictures and present them to his colleagues as a text book case. His attention to detail, skill, and bedside manner make him an exceptional doctor. He asked me if I had a particular size in mind, to which I replied, just big. I trusted him enough to make the right choice for my body size, and I wasn't disappointed. I can't praise him and his team enough. Being an out of town patient hasn't been a problem at all. I talked to Daisy everyday for 3 weeks, then once a week sending pictures weekly. I called Daisy when I had a question about something, and she always listened, and answered everything. I always felt better after talking with her, and never had to wait for an answer. If she couldn't get to me when I called, she called me right back. She is attentive. I am 6 weeks out of surgery now, and just talked with Daisy yesterday. I finally got to get in the shower! What a treat! It was a quick shower since the steri strips are still on my breasts, but it was wonderful. I have to say that my breast recovery did not seem bad at all. The pain seemed minimal, but maybe that's because of my arm surgery......which was a little more painful, but manageable. I will post pictures tonight.