I Love the Results! - Layton, UT

I have wanted a tummy tuck for a long time but was...

I have wanted a tummy tuck for a long time but was nervous to go ahead with it until my friend suggested Dr. Yates. She told me she had a great experience and her results were amazing!
I scheduled a consult and from the moment I met Dr. Yates and his staff, I liked them. I felt at ease in his office and he seemed excited to help me get the results I desired. He offered suggestions and answered my long list of questions without making me feel rushed or pushed into anything.
I scheduled a procedure date that day and the staff was helpful in preparing me and making me feel at ease. When the big day arrived I was excited! Dr.Yates and his staff had answered all my questions and I knew I was in good hands.
When I woke, I was in a lot of pain but could already see a difference! The drive home was the worst part but once I took pain meds, I felt much better. The drains were a awkward and the nerve endings firing hurt but I stayed down and after a week things felt much more manageable.
Just over a week after the surgery I developed a seroma (fluid buildup), I contacted Dr. Yates and his staff and they got back to me right away. My seroma had to be drained twice on two different occasions but each time was a quick easy fix and I was on my way.
I appreciated how quickly Dr. Yates and his staff got back to me with any concerns or questions I had. It made a big difference in being comfortable before and after the procedure!
It has been almost 4 months since the surgery and I can't even describe how happy I am with the results. My spare tire is gone, my scar line is smooth and symmetrical and my belly button looks amazing. I feel more confident and I no longer need to buy shirts a size bigger to cover the hanging skin around my abdomen.
I would recommend Dr. Yates 100%!!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates, I have to say is one of my favorite Doctors. I could tell from his work that he is a skilled surgeon and that he cared to get the desired results I was looking for. I felt comfortable around him and his staff and I knew I was in good hands. The work he did on my tummy tuck is exceptional. My scar is smooth and minimal with no jagged edges or thick lines. I love the results! I really appreciated the way Dr. Yates and his staff got back to me with any questions or concerns. I felt like he remembered who I was and that I was not just another patient in an assembly line, this made all the difference to me!!