I LOVE my New Nose!

This was the best decision I've made for myself in...

This was the best decision I've made for myself in a long time. The results are exactly what I was hoping for and the process was pretty easy breezy. I stayed in Utah for the entire 7-day recovery and, at about day 5, the girls at the MAC counter in Layton gave me a fun 'how to cover up the black eyes' makeup tutorial. The cast came off at day 7 and everything was downhill from there. I'm not kidding, the most uncomfortable part was not being able to wear sunglasses for a few weeks. I'd make the same decision all over again in a heartbeat.

There truly aren't words to adequately describe how pleased I am with the results of my Rhinoplasty. I was quite nervous to get it done - honestly, it took me years to do it because I just never felt like I had found the right surgeon. I was so scared they would leave me with a worse nose than I had. But, when I stumbled upon Dr. Bitner in Utah, I just knew he was going to take good care of me.

The procedure was a breeze, the recovery was totally manageable with ZERO complications, and his staff was - without exception - fantastic. My new nose is exactly what I wanted - and quite different from my old one - but not one person has mentioned a thing (with the obvious exception of the few folks who knew I was getting it done). To me, that is a sign that my surgeon nailed it.  It looks great - it also looks very natural. I caught my husband looking at me the other day and when I asked him what was up, he said, "I just don't know how he could have done any better."
I told very few people I was getting this done, so going back to work with obvious "post nose-job" going on was just not happening. With a little under-eye concealer, I was able to be comfortably back to work at just under 2 weeks and, by week 3, I was enjoying vacation in Virginia without any concealer at all.

If you're considering a rhinoplasty, find a surgeon you completely trust and go for it.

I absolutely recommend Dr. Bitner... he will forever hold a special place with me for taking such great care of my face.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

It's tempting to wish I had gotten this done years ago - but since I only found Dr. Bitner recently, I'm REALLY glad I waited. I would trust him with my family and my closest friends. And when the time comes for me to consider additional procedures as I age, he will absolutely be my go-to. If you are reading this because you are looking for a great doctor to take care of your precious face... Look no further, DR. BITNER IS AMAZING.