Circumferential Thigh Liposuction - Layton, UT

I'm a 30 year old mother of 3. I've also had PCOS...

I'm a 30 year old mother of 3. I've also had PCOS for 16 years. I'm pretty active and work out 5 days a week. Luckily I only gain weight when I'm pregnant or on fertility drugs. It's almost impossible for me to lose weight after though, no matter how many calories I am or am not eating. I am done having children now and I'm ready to change my body. I'm having a mommy makeover done exactly two weeks after circumferential liposuction. I was actually deciding between two doctors here in Utah, Dr Yates and Dr. Fryer. To be totally honest, I really liked the look of Dr. Fryers Breast Augmentations. After looking through all of the pictures I could though I decided that Dr. Yates tummy tuck scars and Liposuction are much more phenomenal in my opinion. I went with Dr. Yates and here I am 6 days post op. Thigh liposuction is a lot harder recovery than I thought it was going to be. Hopefully I'm feeling much better before my next surgery. I'm already down two inches on my thighs even with all of the swelling so I'm pretty happy about that. He ended up taking 5 liters out and I'm so happy he did!

Day 9

My legs are still pretty tender. The bruising looks like it's finally getting a little better. I'm still pretty swollen but to be honest I wouldn't care if this is the size I stayed. I love the contour and I love how my clothes fit. I'm hoping I'm not as sore in 5 more days when I have my mommy makeover done. I'd like to just worry about that and not how much it hurts to sit down, lol.

Bigger pictures at 9 days post-op

5 and a half weeks post.

I have a pretty swollen and hard lymph node in my leg from the lipo. Two days ago I had lymphatic drainage massage done. I'm really glad I did it because the lump is already much softer and my legs aren't as puffy. I'm down 3 1/2" so far on my legs. My legs are still numb in some areas but they are doing better since the massage. I go again tomorrow. I kinda wish I'd started the massages a couple weeks ago. I would say that the hardest recovery has been the Lipo. Breasts and Tummy Tuck were pretty dang easy imo. I'm still glad I did it though and would do it again in a second!

Comparison pics

Around 15 months post op.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates really knows his stuff. I'm glad I chose him to do my surgery and I'm absolutely thrilled with my results so far! I can't imagine having to deal with so many women everyday(poor guy), lol. Despite that, he is very sincere and extremely nice. I wish him the best of luck in his practice, he deserves it.