Breast Implant Removal - Layton, UT

I had implant surgery almost 15 years ago in...

I had implant surgery almost 15 years ago in Florida (not Dr. Yates).

I had a consult with Dr. Yates to determine if my breast implants could be removed and replaced with smaller ones. I am a very small frame and felt that the existing implants made me look matronly. I wear extra small clothes and they were always too tight across my breasts, but a small hung off my shoulders. I really just wanted my clothing to fit. Dr. Yates said my implants were already pretty small and I could go smaller, but probably not enough to be what I really wanted. He suggested removal. He felt that there would have been some fat build up in my chest through the 15 years since my implant surgery, so I would not be as "flat" as I was pre-implants. I opted for that option, knowing if I were not happy I could always have the smaller implants at a later date.

Fast forward to the removal surgery. What a breeze. Never needed the pain medication. No soreness. No issues at all. The final result cosmetically was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Dr. Yates was EXACTLY right. I really appreciate his time with me being pretty sure that what I was looking for was NOT smaller implants. That I would most probably be happiest with removal. Additionally, it was of course, less expensive. My clothes look so much better on me now.

My daughter is getting married in October and I found the perfect dress...had I not had this surgery I am pretty sure I would still be searching...or require a fair amount of altering. Just a happy camper all the way round. Many thanks to a great surgeon and his fantastic staff.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates spent as much time as needed to be sure the procedure was exactly what I wanted and would be the right choice for me. He and his staff are top-notch. I had a different doctor do my initial implant surgery 15 years ago. I thought he was really good, but if i had now to choose between the two I would choose Dr. Yates. Wait time in the office was VERY minimal.