5'3" 110 Lbs Mom of Two Breastfed Babies - Layton, UT

After loosing 25+lbs and breastfeeding two babies...

After loosing 25+lbs and breastfeeding two babies for two years combined, I was left with saggy, deflated skin. I really wanted some confidence back so I decided to look into getting a breast augmentation. I did weeks worth of research and found Dr York Yates. I made a consult, preop, and surgery apt with him. Best decision ever!

4 days post op

I forgot to put in my original post, I got 435ccs in the left breast and 405ccs in the left. I did round smooth under the muscle. The recovery has been a lot better then I thought it would so far! I have not been in pain, just pressure and sore. Today my right is high and stiff but my left is sitting perfect. Can't wait for the right to drop into place.

Swelling and bruising

Today my bruising is getting worse and my right implant is still very high. Still sore but doing good. Did anyone else have bruising and how long did it last for? How long before I should start to see my implant drop!

Right side still riding high..

Anyone else have one side that looked like this? I'm just wondering if this is what people refer to when they say the implant needs to "drop and fluff". Right after surgery they were perfectly symmetrical and full but since the 2nd day, my right implant raised up and has been high. I feel like my implant is high and my actual boob is sagging off the end of it. I feel like it now looks elongated and saggy. I know it takes a while for them to heal, but just want to make sure everything is on its way to healing correctly.

1week after surgery

Sizers and Right after surgery 435ccs in left 405ccs in right. Smooth round Sientra implants.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yates was absolutely amazing! Him and his staff were very patient and took time to address and answer all my questions and concerns. They were very easy to work with and made me and my husband feel so comfortable. I wouldn't recommend any one else. I will definitely refer him to all I know.