29 YO Male, Gynecomastia/Liposuction - Layton, UT

I was a heavy child/teenager and decided to lose...

I was a heavy child/teenager and decided to lose weight when I was 20 years old and weighed in at 310lbs. I started a healthy lifestyle and dropped a lot of weight. Unfortunately, there were pockets of fat over my pecs that would not respond to exercise despite daily long cardio and weight routines. I decided to not be ashamed of walking around with loose skin and never taking off a shirt while swimming.

I got the procedure done a couple days ago, and am already thrilled with the results, and feel 100% like it was the right thing to do.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yates and his staff were professional and very accommodating. Dr Yates is very knowledgable and gave me a good recommendation for the best results for my specific case. He gave me the pros and cons of a number of different procedures and helped me get comfortable moving forward with liposuction. I felt like I was in great care, and as I have mentioned already, I am so happy that I chose to do the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Yates. You will not be disappointed.