21 Years Old, over Bite and Overcrowded Teeth, Finally Getting Invisalign!

I spent my high school years very self conscious...

I spent my high school years very self conscious about my smile. Then after high school my wisdom teeth grew out and over crowded my teeth even more than they already were. My bite was also way off and some times I would have trouble sleeping at night or would wake up in the middle of the night and had to basically readjust my mouth to where my bite would feel comfortable. I finally started Invisalign in May with 34 tray totals. Initially I wore my trays for two weeks and eventually I got attachments and have to wear a rubber band on my left side only. On November 16, 2016 I went to an orthodontist appointment and my orthodontist said to change my tray out on a weekly basis. Honestly, I LOVE Invisalign. Some days I do have trouble wearing my retainers 22 hours, especially when I go out on the weekends or go on vacation. The first couple of weeks with Invisalign were not fun. My teeth were sore and tender and changing trays was a pain. Now, changing trays is a breeze and my teeth are only sore the first couple of days. It has been SO worth seeing my teeth move and seeing the improvements. I feel so much more comfortable smiling.
Hamilton, Wilson and Hendrickson Orthodontics