Wrist Tattoo Removal. Latham, NY

I got a tattoo on my wrist when I was 21. Well......

I got a tattoo on my wrist when I was 21. Well... almost 10 years later, at 30 years old I absolutely hate it! It's not the tattoo itself, but more of the location. So I decided to take the plunge and get it removed. But with that being said I am so glad I made that choice. My tattoo is a very black tribal sun with my zodiac symbol in the middle. My first treatment was extremely painful. I would say its about 5 times as painful as the tattoo itself. Thankfully the treatment was over in less than 3 minutes so it was bearable. The healing process was pretty quick. Within 2 weeks I no longer needed to keep it covered as the area was healed. Although I've only had one treatment, my tattoo is much lighter and I highly look forward to my next treatment for more progress!!

Picosure 3rd treatment

This is a before the first treatment and after the 3rd treatment side-by-side. I'm very happy with the progress being made and am excited to see more progress from my 4th treatment.
Dr. Chao

The medical assistant was amazing! She was calming and comforting while I was a ball of anxiety. She was fast, which I am extremly thankful for, and paused for me when I needed it.