Wrist Tattoo Removal. Latham, NY

I got a tattoo on my wrist when I was 21. Well......

I got a tattoo on my wrist when I was 21. Well... almost 10 years later, at 30 years old I absolutely hate it! It's not the tattoo itself, but more of the location. So I decided to take the plunge and get it removed. But with that being said I am so glad I made that choice. My tattoo is a very black tribal sun with my zodiac symbol in the middle. My first treatment was extremely painful. I would say its about 5 times as painful as the tattoo itself. Thankfully the treatment was over in less than 3 minutes so it was bearable. The healing process was pretty quick. Within 2 weeks I no longer needed to keep it covered as the area was healed. Although I've only had one treatment, my tattoo is much lighter and I highly look forward to my next treatment for more progress!!
Dr. Chao

The medical assistant was amazing! She was calming and comforting while I was a ball of anxiety. She was fast, which I am extremly thankful for, and paused for me when I needed it.