I Had Lost Several Teeth over the Years So I Chose the All-in-4 by Dr.Glopa. Las Vegas, NV

There were no cons, all pros! I absolutely love my...

There were no cons, all pros! I absolutely love my new teeth, Dr.Golpa has perfected the all in 4 procedure. I arrived in Las Vegas on a Mondayand was greeted by James the driver ( awesome person! ) who dropped me off at my hotel that was booked by Dr. Golpas office. I settled in for the night and the next day had a consult where they took a lot of pictures and measurements by his very enthusiastic employees who told me all about what was going to happen. I met Dr. Golpa and discussed my procedure then James took me back to the hotel. It is now day 3 time for surgery. They removed my teeth and inserted the implants I thought everyone was crazy because they were telling me it doesn't hurt and you know, it didn't ! James took me to Walgreens to get my prescriptions and back to my room, they gave me a mask to wear so I went gambling that night ( no pain! ) the next day they had my teeth ready s James picked me up and My teeth were put in, after the fitting Dr.Golpa told me to go eat, and boy did I, James drove me back to the hotel where I had dinner, a steak with a baked potato! Something I have not had for awhile. ( bad teeth ) I had no pain! The next morning I flew home. Now If you fly there just be aware you did have surgery and you will bruise! My bruising took about a week to fade. I would definately recommend this procedure and have!
Las Vegas Dentist

Dr.Golpa and his whole staff are so caring and ease your mind as soon as you enter the office! They make sure you are comfortable with every step! I can't wait to see them all in April!