25years Old , No Kids, 5'8" 125 Lbs. Going with 265cc Natrelle Moderate Profile Implants

I've considered getting a breast augmentation for...

I've considered getting a breast augmentation for about a year and I'm finally going through with it. My goal is to fill out a bikini but still look natural and not too big. I decided to go see Dr. Mallalieu at the Laser Center of Maryland because he did my friends BA which turned out beautiful and they feel pretty natural too. The doctor's office staff was very friendly and set me at ease right away when I called to book my free consultation.

My consultation took about 45 minutes as Dr. Mallalieu did a brief exam (not scary like I thought it would be) and educated me on my options. Given my goals, he reccomended 265cc Allergan Natrelle Moderate Profile implants. Dr. M explained that due to my small diameter areolas I couldn't go over 265cc without inserting the implant under my breast. I don't want any scars under my breasts so I decided to go with the 265cc's through the nipple.

I am preparing for surgery on Thursday and I'm nervous but very excited!
Annapolis General Surgeon

Dr. Jared Mallalieu is very professional and made me feel comfortable immediately. I looked at his before/after pics and saw his work first hand before making my initial appointment with him. Once I met him in his office I knew that I was in the right hands.