45 Year Old Mother of 2 Kids Well Needed Cheek Filler - Las Vegas, NV

Since I turned 40 I started feeling very self-...

Since I turned 40 I started feeling very self- conscious of my cheek lines. I felt that the more I smiled the more my cheek lines aged me. So, I scheduled an appointment at Dr. Lanfranchi Center to get cheek fillers done and immediately so a difference within a few hours. Day by day my cheeks improved tremendously. Now, when I tell people that I have 2 children in college they can't believe it. They say " I look to young to have 2 college children".
For this I have to thank Dr. Lanfranchi Center for making me look and feel strong about my smile and myself.
Thank you Dr. Lanfranchi your dedication to making people look and feel great is highly appreciated.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lanfranchi is great! His consults are thorough and educational. As well as great chair side manners. To begin with I am a very nervous person when it comes to any type of procedure that involves an injection, but Dr./ Lanfranchi made me feel calm through the whole procedure.