I Can Look in the Mirror Again! - Las Vegas, NV

I didn’t want the ‘wind-blown’ look of a...

I didn’t want the ‘wind-blown’ look of a face job and that’s all I saw around me. If you want your FACE done, I thought there should be a ‘Face Specialist’, but all I found were the basic head-to-toe Cosmetic Surgeons and that wasn’t for me. Luckily I met 2 ladies at a party and I knew they were older than me, but looked younger, hm? Their faces did NOT show their age, so I had to ask, “Please tell me your secret?” Lucky for me they both went to the same Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Paul Lanfranchi and he ONLY worked on faces…my dream became a reality! I couldn’t wait to set my appointment; I thought I won the lottery! The minute I walked into the office and was greeted by Dr. Paul Lanfranchi’s warm and friendly staff, I knew I was in the right place and felt like I was at a Spa, not a Medical Office. While meeting with Dr. Paul Lanfranchi, he was just as warm and friendly and explained everything to me in great detail since I was concerned…it was my one and only face! He explained he only works of faces… day after day, week after week for many years, so I was hooked & booked the same day of my appointment! It was truly the best gift I’ve ever given to myself and 100+% satisfaction to Dr. Paul Lanfranchi and his wonderful and skilled staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Paul Lanfranchi if you want anything done to your face. As I wished, I returned back to work and everyone said, “You look so refreshed”, that’s pure success and worth every penny, but he’s also reasonable too, so I didn’t have to break the bank!
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul Lanfranchi isn’t like any Doctor I’ve met…he’s truly down to earth and has a great bedside manner too. He knew I was nervous right before surgery, but that went away moments after he started talking with me and his staff too. I didn’t feel like I was going in for surgery…it was more like a ‘treatment’. I had another procedure done that I couldn’t add above, so the price might be off a bit. I’ll be scheduling another treatment soon. I don’t feel like I’m going into surgery, so it makes it much easier for me plus the look/outcome is very natural, but ‘younger looking’!