I Look As Good As I Feel. - Las Vegas, NV

After loosing my father and husband in 2014 I was...

After loosing my father and husband in 2014 I was devistaded to say the least. I lost 40 lbs and my face looked like a road map, and the skin to my face had aged me dramatically. I was in depression and wanted something to pick me up and to live again...long story short...I gained 15 lbs back and mentally was almost back to my "ole" self again....but I couldn't stand to look in the mirror at all the wrinkles...I tried every type of "miracle cream" on the TV and on Dr OZ...little help. I researched mini face lifts and found Dr Lafranchi...made an appointment and met with Dr and staff...I was very impressed with what I heard and saw...I was waiting for the fee for what he was recommending and figured that I would have to sell my home to pay for what he wanted to do...the cost was perfect and I didn't have to sell my home..I'm still working and not a wealthy person but the prices were reachable....His staff feels like family they treated me like family as well...if u question what to do like I did...save yourself some time and agony...Go, do not hesitate...Special Tks also goes to AJ. I have to say he was the best, caring, and a sweetheart....he likes what he does and you can tell by the care he gives you......May God bless all these health care givers....because they do "Care".
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon