Was quickly losing my hair and decided to do something about it.

For several years I've been contemplating a hair...

For several years I've been contemplating a hair transplant because of my rapidly diminishing hair line. In July/August 2014 I decided it was time to do something about it. I had several consultations with FUT & FUE doctors all over Las Vegas. I decided on a FUT procedure and to use Joseph L Williams . I was impressed with him for a variety of reasons.

On September 5th I had surgery. As you can see from the picture (which was taken minutes after the procedure) I had minimal redness. That was a big relief because I have fair skin and I was worried that my head would be that horrible shade of red that I've seen in so many pictures. I was fortunate because most of my new grafts never fell out. At about 3 months I could already see growth. Its now March 2015 (6 months later) and it has grown out great. Its hard to tell from the pictures but it is thinner in some areas versus others so I'm hoping that after another 6 months all areas have filled out.

1 year update

Its been a little over a year and I'm very happy with the results.
Las Vegas Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Williams was very friendly and hands on. He was patient and even made himself available for questions after the consultation. One thing that impressed me a lot is that in my initial consultation he suggested bringing my wife in for a secondary consultation because one of my concerns was that she was wary about the whole thing.