34 Year Old Female Very Overweight - Las Vegas, NV

I've been dieting for the past 6 years. I lost...

I've been dieting for the past 6 years. I lost 79lbs at one point and gained more than half. That was over 3 years ago. My recent diet was a very strict low carb diet. I was on that for 1 year. Then Thanksgiving 2015 happened. I went crazy with carbs! I could not get back on track. I gained back what I lost plus 20 additional pounds!!! I just can't seem to keep it off.

I've made up my mind. I want the gastric sleeve. I have my first appointment tomorrow. I'll be seeing Dr. Hanna, Bernie here in Las Vegas. I have read great reviews. My insurance covers the procedure but only up to $7,500. So we'll see what the out-of-pocket expense will be. I'm willing to rob a bank to get this surgery. Lol I'm kidding but I'll take a loan or whatever it takes. Will update after my appointment. I hope and pray
I have surgery this year sometime. I don't want it to take forever.

1st appointment is today.

I'm here in the waiting room. Im axious. I know this is what I want.

1st appointment completed

I met Dr Hanna and loved him! I had all my questions answered. I'll have to be on a 3 month diet, my Aetna insurance requires this. I will have at least 12 different appointments to complete. I'm feeling overwhelmed but it must be done. I won't even know my out of pocket expense until every appointment is done. That's the only complaint. I need an ECHO of my heart, upper GI test, letter of recommendation from pcp, psyche eval, nutritionist appointment once a month, gastric appointment once a month. I wish I was just paying cash!! ????

Gastric sleeve not gastric bypass

I clicked on gastric bypass and I can't change it. I'm trying to do the gastric sleeve.

Almost done with required appointments!

I have one more appointment this Friday. I passed the psych eval. Now I need a cardiac clearance. Can't wait till its all done.

Last appt for clearance!!!

So today is it. Last hoop I had to jump thru. I'm at the cardiologist getting cleared for surgery. It has been a loooooong process. My insurance better approve me for this.
Las Vegas Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Bernie Hanna but I've not met him yet.