30 Year Old Fat Grafting to Tear Trough - Las Vegas, NV

I am so grateful to Dr. Lanfranchi and his team....

I am so grateful to Dr. Lanfranchi and his team. It's been One whole week since my procedure and although I am still bruised and a little swollen, I feel more beautiful than I had the past yearS.

I am 30 years old and initially I was quite embarrassed to walk into Dr. Lanfranchi's office. Anyone I dared mention my desires to undergo fat grafting would reject the idea. They would say I was too young and to "leave it to people in their 40's." BUT I was 30 and looked 40! I thought do I wait until I'm 40 and look like a beat up dump-truck, who now needs extensive AND EXPENSIVE plastic surgery? Or do I take a subtle 'rejuvenation' approach ?

I made an appointment.

I walked in and AJ greeted me. I felt welcome and never once was I made to feel judged. I was there for myself and my concerns were valid. After some paper work I spoke to Dr. Lanfranchi and he listened carefully to my concerns.

I told Dr. Lanfranchi that I wanted to look like myself. I did not want anything that was Not already given to me by God. All I wanted was to RESTORE what God had given me and what I had lost over the years through aging. volume loss. I did not want to look like kim k or celebrities who now look like a failed attempt; JWow or kylie jenner, megan fox. I wanted to recognize myself in the mirror.

Not only Do I recognize myself, I LOVE MYSELF once more.
I do not look like im 18 again nor do I look 40. I look 30!! That was all I wanted. I wanted confidence.

Now that I can apply makeup I notice I am complimenting my features not hiding tired eyes or a dent on my cheek. the light bounces off my cheeks and lights up my eyes. THANK YOU DR. LANFRANCHI!!!!!!!

my before and after pictures will be available in 2 and 6 months in office.. And between me and you readers, the minimal swelling (Dr. Lanfranchi was very gental) I had gave me an extra oomph that i was not initially interested in. Maybe down the road I enhance what Dr. Lanfranchi helped restore. :)

Cheers to your new beginnings, no matter your age.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon