Lower Face Lift with Co2 and Fat Transfer - Las Vegas, NV

Its been 2.5 months since my procedure. I had...

Its been 2.5 months since my procedure. I had several consultation with different doctors both in Vegas and L.A. but I decided to go with Dr lanfranchi in las vegas. Dr Lanfranchi made me feel comfortable and secure with his consultation, he answered all my questions, he didn't promise the world. But did say what he would recommend. Dr Lanfranchi doesn't tried to add more procedures. I ask regarding my eyes, recommended to leave them alone.

some pictures

more pics

At 4 months fat transfer starting to fill in..stiches hidden in hair line.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lanfranchi is great, he was there for all my questions. The day of the procedure he reviews what he is going to do. I went in early and several hours later i was done. It all seems like a dream to me. I was awake. Took a couple of pills before hand. And remember him telling me that he was injecting me to numb the area. All his staff is great. Easy to make appointments, talked with Aj! By phone and email. Everything went smoothly follow up appointments no problem.