All on 4 by Smile Design Architect, Dr. Golpa -- Las Vegas, NV

I started my research on the All- on-4 a few years...

I started my research on the All- on-4 a few years ago, participated in the discussion forum, and visited a few dentists in the Phoenix and Tucson. To my disappointment, I found they were not only charging a high price (around 50K) but also were not confident about the All-on-4 on my upper arch (due to 40% of bone loss). Then, I heard good things about Dr. Golpa. I decided to give him a try. I emailed my CT scan to Dr. Golpa’s office, waiting nervously for fear that I would get the same result. To my big surprise, the next day, Dr. Golpa’s office manager, Carlos, replied with certainty that I was definitely a good candidate for the All-on-4 for both upper and low. I flew to Vegas for my appointment on 1/21/13. The surgery took a little than 3 hours including paper work, x-ray, CT scan and there was no pain at all except a little swelling on my gums. The next day, I got my temporary bridge and I experienced a big improvement on chewing capabilities than my previous dentures when I was having the buffet at Planet Hollywood that evening. More importantly, I was able to give a big smile without worrying about exposing my ugly teeth. When I got home, I received follow-up messages from Dr. Golpa’s office, offering tips for the post care and soliciting concerns about the implants and bridge. My request for a smile that would expose more of my upper front teeth was satisfied on 6/4/14 when I received the permanent bridge. Based on my research and personal experience, I think Dr. Golpa is among the few best dentists who conduct All-on-4 procedure in the world; the price is the lowest and the time for the patients to get the new bridges the shortest, because Dr. Golpa got the training from the founder of the All-on-4 procedure, is one of the few dentists who started the procedure in America, and he has his own dental labs which gives him total control over the quality of the products.
In addition, I also had very good experience with Golpa’s staff. They are all exceptional. For the two visits I made, I felt I was treated like a VIP by these guys, from the office manager Carlos to the technical staff, to the limo driver, James. Thank you guys!
Las Vegas Dentist