28 Years Old Decay of Teeth Needed Implants - Las Vegas, NV

Top of the line top notch work. The man is a...

Top of the line top notch work. The man is a genius and I have been telling everyone I can how amazing Dr. golpa is. From A-Z he is the best at what he does. The G4 solution that he created or tweeked I should say is remarkable. He is the man and anyone in any part of the world I recommend going all the way to Vegas to get this or any procedure done there. My life is forever changed. Thank you Dr. golpa - a true expert and artist.

nearly 3 months since surgery

Just wanted to update since I had my G4 solution nearly 3 months ago. All I can say is wow. I've read a lot of reviews on similar procedures and see some horror stories but what I can tell everyone , my teeth , my healing , my entire process has been amazing ! Currently I still have no issues. I'm basically healed from what I can tell. I'm sure there's several months more of actual healing and the implants setting into the bone completely but as far as function , pain etc. I'm feeling 100% and have been since probably 3 weeks after the surgery. I can't stress enough that if you are considering implants , all on 4 or anything in the permanent solution category you must go to Vegas and see Dr. golpa - so far I've yet to find an issue from booking my appointment to having it all done to finally being here now writing this update. If I'm to be honest the only complaint would be I can't stop eating ( because I can again with ease ) and smiling. It's probably obnoxious by now! That being said the doc and that office changed my life.

Questions -

Hey everyone I've had tons of messages with everyone asking a variety of questions. I'll try and post a video to update everyone and answer best I can. If you want. In the comment sections ask a few questions and then I'll put out a video response. Thanks

Just an Update

Hello everyone ! Just wanted to update and say I am nearly 6 months post implant surgery and placement of my G4 Solution and wow has it changed my life. Still chewing better then ever and smiling has become second nature again. The compliments I get almost daily also remind me why this was the best thing I've ever done and I am blessed to have them. Hope everyone reading this stops waiting and gets this done so they too can enjoy their lives without worrying about their smile or pain everyday. It's life changing as I've stated before ! Be well. J

Hey everyone just wanted to update since I haven't been on it months. I'm nearly a year come November since I had my G4 solution done and I'm still just in awe of how great I feel , and how great they look. It was worth everything that goes into it. There's no other option for full mouth makeovers. I feel blessed everyday I get to enjoy my teeth. Hope everyone is doing well !
Las Vegas Dentist

The staff is the best. Spent 4 hours answering questions with me !