53 Three Years Old and People Truley Think I'm in my 30's Who Doesn't Want That? Las Vegas, NV

I had met Dr Lanfranchi last year this time. I...

I had met Dr Lanfranchi last year this time. I heard through some friends that he had a beautiful new office. I went for a consultation, not exactly sure what I wanted. Dr Lanfranchi discussed in detail all of my options. I never feel pressured into anything. I can take my time and consider what I feel is best for me. I decided on the c02 laser treatment for my full face. The procedure was fast and he makes sure it is painless. He truly wants it to be a great experience, which it was. Before and after pictures to follow. But I would recommend Dr Lanfranchi to all my friends. There are many payment options to make its very easily affordable. Love Dr Lanfranchi and his wonderful staff.

Why I choose this procedure and what to expect

I am 53 had sun damaged skin and a lot of fine lines around my mouth as well as scaring on my left cheek. I returned home after my procedure relaxed and reclined on a chair, after filling a large bowl with ice and 4x4 gauze pads. I soaked the gauze pads in the cold water and layered them on my face. After a few hours I washed my face and reapplied cold compresses to my face. No pain whatsoever a little swelling. I had taken Tylenol when I got home but don't even think it was necessary. Every 1/2 hour I rewet the layer of gauze by squeezing a handful of fresh gauze that was in the bowl of ice water. After 3 hours I removed the gauze reapplied the aquaphor healing ointment and reapplied a layer of fresh ice water soaked gauze. Before bed I reapplied a layer of aquaphor and was done. The next morning was my follow up appointment. Dr Lanfranchi and his medical assistant Ryan checked out my face cleansed very well and repeated the very clearly after care instructions again. I felt wonderfully taken care of by both Dr Lanfranchi and Ryan. Excellent care and very clear instructions. Looking forward to posting my before and after photo's. Stay tuned
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lanfranchi is gentle and caring, very personable. He make the experience comfortable, enjoyable and checks on you after your procedure. He is very talented and I have no fears and will be using him always. He is the real deal, people need to understand there is a big difference using a board certified plastic surgeon as compared to the multiple other people who do these procedures. So do your homework before making any decisions on who to use. Dr Lanfranchi is the best!