Chin Implant- Great Results 1 Wk Post-op - Las Vegas, NV

Did not like my profile & chin was naturally...

Did not like my profile & chin was naturally set a little farther back than I liked. Went w/large implant, easy procedure, zero bruising, 3rd day was worst swelling. I looked like a Nutty Professor/Jay Leno combo but after the head wrap came off swelling got much better & I love it @ 1 wk post-op!

Pre-Op Vs. 1 Wk post Op

Couple requests for pics, I don't really want to put my whole face in them for all the world to see, but definitely don't mind sharing the portion that was changed. I think it came out great with a large implant. Looks natural and happy with the results.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

The whole office of TLC and Dr. Lanfranchi are so great! The entire staff is very personable, professional, friendly and I would recommend him out of anyone in Vegas, b/c all he does is face procedures so he does this on a much more regular basis than other plastic surgeons that do the entire body. I also loved that there was no need for general anesthesia so it's safe and you don't have to pay for a surgery center or anesthesiologist. If I have any other facial procedure done ever, I will have Dr. Lanfranchi do it, for sure! Not even a second thought about that!