Natrella Inspira , SRX 545cc , OVER The Muscle ,Breast Revision From Dubble Bubble , 22 Years Old 135 Pounds - Las Vegas, NV

I just had my surgery on 07/23/16 with Dr.Richards...

I just had my surgery on 07/23/16 with Dr.Richards of Las Vegas . Very kind & caring Doctor . I had a breast revision from under the muscle to over the muscle . Originally I was 371cc of Natrelle Allegram COHESIVE SILICONE ( GUMMY BEAR ) , now I have Natrelle Inspira 545cc . I was originally 34B before having any surgery . The reason I had a revision is because I suffered from a well know breast conflict called " DUBBLE BUBBLE " with slight downing . I am an exotic dancer & my club requires me get naked so it was a very big issue for me . My old breast were perfect as long as they stayed in the bra . Right now I am still bandaged up from having my surgery . In the next 2 days i will post updates after my post-op appointment on Tuesday .

Bandages Removed Day 2

Finally got my bandages removed on day 3 . Please note I had no idea what I looked liked under the tape . But after removing I must say I am pretty impressed . They're a Little than I thought but I know it's only because of swelling :)

Day 3 : Looking Even Better

Day 3 : Just Photo Uploads. Only issues is muscle spasms in right tit , left tit absolutely no pain . Just a reminder I have 545cc SRX Natrelle Inspira, OVER the muscle

Natrelle Inspira 545 SRX , Over The Muscle, 135 Pounds , 22 Years Old ( Breast Revision )

Just had my surgery on 07/23/16 & everything went great . I chose Dr.Richards Of Las Vegas & the cost was $5,500 . Which is amazing because everyone was charging $7500 or more everywhere & a lot of Doctors sound as if they wasn't sure if they could fix my issue . I am 22 years old . I had my 1sr BA when I was 20 years old . I went with 371cc of Natrella Allegram GUMMY BEAR IMPLANTS , which looked amazing until 6 months later when I developed DUBBLE BUBBLE ! Dibble bubble occurs I believe when you have a tight fold & your new implants shows along with old implant . I'll attach photo for example . But besides all that I absolutely love my new breast . They are the new Natrella Inspira 545 SRX . The new Natrella Inspira have more projection than any other implant.. My stats are 135 pounds , 22 years old . With old implants I was 34 DD when I had 371cc inside . I have no idea of new size until I do a new bra test w/new boobs .

545 SRX Natrelle Inspira , OVER THE MUSCLE, Revsion For Double Bubble

:/ this is my 2'nd time typing this but here we go again . My stats are 22 years old , 135 pounds . I had my 1st BA at age 20 . & had 371cc gel filled silicon (gummy bear ) originally. They looked perfect until after 6 months , I started to suffer from DUBBLE BUbBBLE and bottoming out . I hated it , so I reached out to Dr.Richards of Las Vegas to correct it . We end up choosing to go with 545cc of Natrelle Inspira over the muscle . Natrelle Inspira just got approved March of 2016 & they are the fullest breast to choose from .So far I have had them in 7 Days & I love them so far . As time progresses I will surely keep you guys updated .

NATRELLE SRX vs OTHER IMPLANTS

FARTHEST LEFT - ( SRX ULTRA FILLLED )
MIDDLE - ( SRF FULL PROFILE )
FARTHEST RIGHT ( standard Moderate Profile )

I had moderate profile at 1st . It's made for people with wide backs . I don't have a wide back so it gave me more of the side boob look

Now I have SRX , same width but way more projection ( as you can see it's super full )

Photo update 11 days post op

15 days post op , HAD LIPO ALSO :)

So I'm 15 days post op , & my tits feel great . They were not lying when they say over the muscle heels so fast . I still get muscle spasms here and there but nothing major . I also had lipo 5 days ago in my city Nashville. For those interested it's Dr.marvel 900 per area I got 4 ( entire stomach ) it's still swollen . I'm actually pretty curvy but it's hard to tell the way I have my boxers lol
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Bryson G Richards was nothing but amazing & caring . I didn't get to actually talk to him until the pre-op . Before hand you will communicate with , DAWN his surgery assistant / coordinator . She's very smart & knows what's she's talking about . Overall great location & great people .